Y&R: Who ends up running Jabot?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Abbotts are back! Man, I love that this family is being revitalized. I was watching on YouTube recently when Billy "died" in the snow. It reminded me how awesome so many of those principle actors are.

I hope Dinah stays. She was a breath of fresh air in the few minutes she was on. When was the last time Dinah was in Genoa City? I liked how hesitant Traci acted around her. Also, why the hell would Traci come to town and not stay at Abbott Mansion? I don't know why she would book a hotel when she has so many friends and family who could easily offer her a guest room.

• Members

Hmmmmm. This could be very interesting, and could restore a core dynamic to the show.

When Ashley was first introduced, it was around the time of Jack's wedding to Patty. And Ashley walked into Jack's office the morning of the wedding and found him post-coitally on his sofa with Diane Jenkins. Ashley yelled at him, got him cleaned up, and got him to his wedding.

(If I have made even the slightest factual error here, of the minutest nature, I'm sure Deee Dee will tell you that I am wrong).

Later, Jack blackmailed Ashley (to tell John that he was NOT her bio-dad) in order to get the Presidency of Jabot back.

Under Peter Bergman's "Aunt Jack" persona, it's been all love and sweetness between these two. (Not that they haven't given each other sh*t over the years...but more in a protective brother/sister way).

To have outright animosity between the sibs, and a power struggle among them...THAT is the Abbotts!

Archived