AMC: Friday, 11/14/08

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's a big difference. Greenlee thought about kidnapping Spike, but had turned around and was on her way back when she had a wreck. She had him for a few minutes or an hour. Annie is murderer, killing her own brother and now the sick be-atch has her own child kidnapped. ENOUGH with psycho Annie. She needs to be written off. I also think Aidan needs to go. He's stupid as hell for teaming up with Annie. Maybe Annie can kill Aidan or they can shoot each other.

• Members

Um... in AMC world... if Tad can get of free for burying man alive, I don't see why Annie must be sentenced to death penalty for killing her psycho brother...Let's face it...Richie would kill her and Emma and Zach if Annie didn't stop it....and her first intention was not killing him...just stopping him....but, he died...Plus, I really don't understand what's with all Annie hatred... This show needed a bitch... a now we got her...:) And since Ryass and Greenpea are so stupid , I am totally rooting for Annie...

• Members

I don't understand the people who complain about Bianca now. She was too saintly before, now she's too self absorbed for not hanging around Kendall all the time? I think she's being written really well--still maybe a tad too ncie but in a realistic way.

My only prob with today's episode was Colby and Brott. Brott is doing a better job than I expecte dbut pairing him up with the worse actress on the show is doing him no favours, and the writing for their scenes was lacking ("GO!" "but after that JUST GO!" bla bla) I don't think they're trying to set them up though--

And yeah for lesbian sex on daytime :D

In the end credits they gave the full name of tghe physical therapist Eric and his middle name (odd for such a minor character ot have a middle name) was *Martin*.... ?

Archived