Y&R: Week of November 10, 2008

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think like alot of Phyllis bashers, some can not forget the Phyllis of 14 years ago and confuse her with the character on the screen of today. Phyllis has come up with a well thought out plan and if you watch her carefully the inneundo of her comments are making Nick think with the head on his shoulders instead of the one between his legs. If Phyllis had been standoffish when Nick came home he would have known something was wrong...Nick is the one that says "forget Paris" and

it seems that Nick wants to forget the kiss even happened.

Phyllis is giving Nick enough rope to either hang himself or save himself. It seems TPTB have had second thoughts about re-uniting SHICK and with the bad acting in the Paris scenes by JM and SC...I can't blame them.....

• Members

actually considering SC was making comments to fans months ago about a SHICK reunion, SHICK fans SWEARING up and down that PHICK would be HISTORY BEFORE Paris, SHICK fans SWEARING up and down that Nick and Sharon were running off to Paris TOGETHER and that Phyllis wa going to find out and stalk them in Paris and the biggy, SHICK fans swearing up and down that NO WAY was MS/Phyllis going to be included in the Paris filming....I think it is obvious, that things were changed and for a reason...and I am sure the bad acting and non-chemistry between JM and SC in the Paris scenes will be one more nail in the SHICK reunion coffin...soon to be buried next to Saint Cassie...

and guess what? I am one of hundreds if not thousands of MS/Phyllis fans...I am far from the biggest fan but I have been her fan from her first day on the show and will remain one till the show ends which if the ratings are as bad for Paris as I think...could be coming up in the near future....

• Members

I just wanna say thanks to all those Canadians who saw Friday's episode and covered it in Spoiler tags. I really really appreciate it. :D

Now where the hell is Katherine? This mystery is really frightening because the writers have made it clear to the audience that Marge is the one who Nikki and Jill found in the car. How long will it take for them to tell us what the hell happened to K? Jesus.

I too am sick of seeing Eric half naked. The only person I want to see that man make love to is Nikki cause she's old too. No more young hot things in the bed with Mr. Newman, please.

On the whole Phyllis/Nick/Sharon ish. I've always loved Nick and Sharon. I started watching the show when those two came together so they have a special place in my heart. I really hope that, as someone mentioned earlier, they fight their feelings for months before they even kiss again. I also hope that Phyllis does scheme and plot against Sharon but eventually gets back to herself and realizes that the real culprit is Nick and that she has to deal with his betrayal.

Even though their kiss just seemed so right, it really sucks that Nick wouldn't stop himself and consider all of his responsibilities at home. That's so lame. He has a daughter for goodness sakes. How could he just drop her?

I co-sign with everything Mark has said, as usual. She's supposed to be that excited. I think y'all think she's overacting cause you hate the character/actress and I don't cause I like her. Case is a real talent. Much better than Melissa Archer, Bree Williamson, Alicia Meishew, Rebecca Budig, and Amelia Heinle any day. Her acting is really subtle, that's why I like her. I guess everyone has a right to their own opinion but I don't think she's as horrible as people say. And Sharon is a much better person now than when she and Nick were first together. If she cheated with another damn man, I was gonna scream LOL.

It's obvious that Billy will eventually find out that Chloe's baby is his. That's what soaps are built on. I hope that they eventually find the way to each other. It's clearly gonna take time, though, since Billy's fascination with Lily hasn't ebbed yet. I'm sure it will soon, though, because Lily's as captivating as peeling wallpaper. After dating Mac and Amber, how the hell will he be able to stomach such a dull character? God!

I really hope that the DNA test was wrong, Jill isn't K's daughter, Cane also isn't Jill's son, and Mac comes back to complicate Billy and Chloe. Lily and Cane totally could be together. Just not on my screen more than once every two weeks. Thanks!

• Members

I LOVED JW and MTS today! You can see the resentment of Nikki by Jill because Kay has been closer to Nikki, almost mother-like, than she's even been to Jill. And I kinda liked how Jill cut Nikki off everytime she made a suggestion, reminding her that Kay is her mother, not Nikki's.

Loved Phyllis trashing the house and then cleaning it up like Susie Homemaker. I can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve for that fool of a husband of hers. She didn't call him Ni-clue-less for nothing. LOL

• Members

One can be a Phick fan but I don't understand the resentment of Cassie. She existed and Cassie's death was a tragedy. A 15 yr old girl died and Nick and Sharon should mourn her and remember her on occassion. She was no saint, but she was a wonderful daughter and beloved by her mother, father and extended family. I am glad they still mention her.

I do have to give credit where it is due though. Michelle Stafford was very good in her scenes today. I didn't want to feel sympathy for her, but I did. Still, Phyllis coming on to Nick knowing that he was kissing his ex-wife the day before and believing they are having an affair is just so degrading to Phyllis as a character. Whether it is played as her playing games with Nick or being insecure and trying to one up Sharon it is still sad and shows the lack of depth in this relationship. She can't even confront and discuss with her husband what happened and discuss what kind of commitment do they have. Sadly, she is too afraid of the answers and they seem unable to communicate beyond sex. What does that say about their marriage?

Archived