B&B: Death rips a family

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Soap stars always have personal tragedy written into their storylines. Hello, Barbara on ATWT recently had the exact same kind of cancer as her portrayer. What Tylo is doing isn't wrong or immoral. What worries me is the fact that it mentions her doing this for an Emmy. She already has great Emmy material with her stuff early in the year. This would be icing on the cake, but I wish she hadn't mentioned an Emmy to anyone.

Speaking of, does anyone really expect the B&B stars to be rewarded no matter how good they may be? Ashley Jones, Heather Tom (despite my recent hate for Katie), William deDry, Tylo, Katherine Kelly Lang and Alley Mills all have material to put them on the ballot. Out of all those performances I expect only Tom to make it through because she's an Emmy favorite. Lang and deVry not making it will be a crime, but it's fully expected.

• Members

I hope that's more along the lines of the truth.

Hmm...would rule out New Years.

Completely agree with the first, and I guess the second part as well. The thing about KKL.....there are a few times, (few), when she's actually really good. But we see her EVERY day and I think that makes it easier to forget the times when she does a really good job. I'm trying to think of what HT's done. Katie was sick for so long....then I guess dealing with Storm's death.

• Members

If the "pitch" story is true, I can see Taylor wanting to do it as a sort of awareness campaign.

However, if they're just randomly killing off Phoebe.... 1)It's expected; twins never last on soaps... and 2) It's gonna be hard to watch Tylo carry those scenes.

P.S.--What's up with all the vehicle deaths on B&B? Macy (Death #1), Darla, now Phoebe...? I don't watch that much, so I'm sure I've missed one or two along the way.

• Members

Just saw the article in TVGuide. I actully like this! Too bad that they didnt dump Mackenzie sonner bc Id have rather the actress playing Steffy to be Phoebe. I dont get what the point of making them nonidentical was if they werent going to use both of them and in this case eventually kill one off

Archived