Y&R: Week of November 3, 2008

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love the picture and loved Monday's episode. It was classic Y&R, from the music to the writing. Things are shaping up beautifully for November, and right now Katherine has the best story IMO. Both JC and JW are doing excellent work, which proves they can still be captivating without screaming like banshees.

• Members

The London hotel room looks a lot like the suite Jill moved into in the mid 80's after her first divorce from John.I think it has been used several times since for various purposes.

Liked the mention of Leanna Love and Ashley's references to her past traumas.

I think Sharon Case is doing a fine job potraying her character's emotions.

Yes to Jill/Billy/Cane.I would like to see the two of them alone discuss this,with their concern for Katherine balanced by their rivalry.

The Marge/Katherine scenes are being shot very well.This must be a big workload for Jeanne,whisch she is handling like the pro she is.

Also.The director Dean LaMont through in a few trademark 'flower shots'.

The Katherine and Victor stories are the A list right now.I realised the Micheal/River stuff hardly aired last week(if at all) and wasn't missed.

They do need some stronger back burner plots to be simmering.

Hopefully Adam and Heather won't walk down the aisle soon,There are too many married couples on the show.

• Members

Scrap all the previous, "classic feel" episodes we've seen. Jill goes home, sees Kay, music starts playing, Dean LaMont throws in flower shots, classic Y&R blocking and suddenly I feel that I'm watching Y&R from the 90s. This is the real deal. It seems they're going back to it. :wub:

• Members

Where is Daytimefan, our resident cosmetic surgery guru? We need someone to analyze Eileen Davidson's new relaxed and younger look. I swear, this is probably the best I've seen her look in at least 5 years!

The show is back to being produced like a classic Hollywood movie, everything seems so elegant and plush.

I can't wait for the Paris stuff at the end of the week.

Looks like tomorrow is a filler episode, with Ana, Tyra, Eden, and Gloria. But Ashely's in it, so I look forward to that...

• Members

Agreed, Agreed, Agreed!

And DaytimeFan's expertise is much needed regarding Davidson. I would guess alot of facial fillers but no surgery...

If there is one family I could take out of Genoa City it would be the entire Baldwin family.

And Daytime fan, I mentioned in another thread Tracey Bregman's complete makeover since the 80's... the woman looks amazing. I would love to hear your take on her as well..

Archived