Raven Beauty says writing changes to OLTL

• Members

I'm down with Raven. She has never been wrong on this kind of scoop. Some would say that she says general statements which are bound to happen, and when they do, she says "see I told you first!" :lol:. Even if thats true, I dont care. I've had it with Ron by himself. He needs a writer to balance his historian status.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Carlivati needs a co-head writer. The Tess mess and Todd/Marty mess has dragged out for a long time. I hope ONE LIFE re-casts Sarah and not just writes her off. C'mon get Erin Hershey or Alexis Thorpe in the role, or Molly Burnett(Melanie, DAYS) in the role. Molly would be great imho.

• Members

Ravenbeauty could tell me the sun will come up tomorrow and I wouldn't believe her.

I find the current storyline with Todd and Marty loathsome but he didn't need a co-HW for the first six months and he doesn't now. And all she's doing in claiming there is some HW change coming is playing to her rabid audience of twenty-five schizophrenics. Just like she keeps promising them Trevor St. John will leave and make them happy.

Archived