DAYS: The beginning of Sami/Rafael - latest promo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

wow.

i am REALLY excited for this.

Ali & Galen i am sure will have tons of chem. I love the setup of them. And all this time of just the two of them bonding?

Hopefully this is the end of not only Ejami but also the much played out abusive relationship of Lumi. Its time for sami to move on from them both. Hopefully they get this storyline right and take it where they should have taken Ejami.

damn. im soooo excited.

• Members

This storyline looks awesome. I'm over Sami & Lucas and Sami & EJ (never was much of a fan of that pairing) and I say bring on Rafael!! I think he just might be the one for Sami. I wouldn't mind if DAYS would axe Lucas and EJ both, I think they're both played out. If DAYS were to axe them and Kate too the show would be better imho, all 3 are repetitive and I'm tired of the 3.

• Members

Anyone see similarities as to when Roman was introduced to protect Marlena?

At the time it seemed that Don and Marlena should get back together after a series of misunderstandings etc.

But Roman came along and the writing developed that relationship and made it clear that the ship had sailed for Don&Marlena.

Yet there was still a possibility that one day they could re-unite.

This is a good twist for Sami,if played out right.

A new direction and hot romance,but still a connection to EJ and or Lucas that could be utilised at a later date.

Archived