Dark Shadows

• Members
Posted (edited)

I never realized until this day that Diana Davilla had starred in a television adaptation of The Diary of Anne Frank.  It aired on ABC.  Marisa Pavan of Ryan's Hope was also in the cast.   (Ms. Pavan played Chantal Dubujak on Ryan's Hope.)  As the mother was Viveca Lindfors (Simone on All My Children).  Suzanne Grossman (a writer of Ryan's Hope) also was in the cast.The Diary of Anne Frank (TV Movie 1967) - IMDb

Edited by danfling

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think one episode is missing late in the run but that's all.

It's all out on DVD. I'm not sure about full streaming. Amazon Prime has the episodes up to Barnabas' arrival.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

Dark Shadows Author Dan Ross On David Letterman ShowD : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Dan "Marilyn Ross famous author of the Dark Shadows series of novels based on the intriguing ABC soap opera. W.E. Dan Ross has been called the world's most prolific author. This is his appearance on Late Night with David Letterman from April 1987 These 

The Complete Series of Dark Shadows Abridged-Stage Play : Casey Zoglmann : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

On October 25th-28th, 2018, Wesleyan University presented a student's production of a play based on the ABC TV soap opera, "Dark Shadows."  It was written and directed by, student, Casey Zoglmann.  

Art Wallace The House Goodyear Playhouse Recreation : Art Wallace/Dark Shadows Cast : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

This is a piece of lost television. On September 8th, 1957, Goodyear Playhouse presented a teleplay by Art Wallace. "The House" served as a basis for the TV soap opera, "Dark Shadows." "The House" was first presented on a show called "The Web" in 1952. The second version was expanded from 30 minutes to an hour and featured a different cast. While "The Web" version has survived, the one by Goodyear has not. Fortunately, actors from "Dark Shadows" met to perform the play, reader's theater style. 

Edited by DRW50