AMC: Tuesday, September 23, 2008

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA Darnell is a fantastic actor and Denise could learn a lot from him! To me, Randi doesn't seem like she comes from a tough neighborhood at all. It seems especially false when she's in scenes with Jesse and/or Carmen who actually seem like they come from the streets.

I agree with the poster who said today was a little boring. Maybe it's just that I don't care about Frankie/Randi, Greenlee/Aiden or JR/Babe.

I could have used less of Fusion. It is more of a workplace than it used to be, but it felt like deja vu when Greenlee stormed in angry at Kendall and they tried to work together and ignore their animosity. I also hated how Greenlee had to defer to Babe & Amanda before leaving. As their boss, she shouldn't have had to ask permission.

I loved Tad's reactions with Adam and again when he overheard Jesse on the phone near the end.

I think Angie's justified in her concerns for her son and I don't find her whiny at all. She was the only character today who really drew me in.

• Members

I agree with everyone else that Angie's actions and acting is completely justified to me--she just got her family back and already it seems like she could lose that.

Today was OK but I agree compared to most of the past few eps it didn't really have any standout scenes or surprises--i can handle that lol I still don't know how Petey managed to sabotage those little spritzer bottles--where it's impossible to get the sprtizer off... But that's nitpicking in a soap I know

And Darnell's a fine actor, so there!

Archived