AMC: Tuesday, September 23, 2008

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks Pratt for making me start to dislike both Frankie and Angie :angry:

Angie: STFU, Randi is NOT responsible for FRANKIE's actions, ugh.

Frankie: STFU YOU drove drunk, so why the freak are you acting like the police did something wrong in busting you?

LOVED the Kendall & Mandy scenes. That's the Mandy I love! The one who isn't the piglet's lapdog

• Members

Don't like Angie/Randi being set up as enemies. Only because Randi is still green and Debbi Morgan just chews this actress up and spits her out. It's almost like Morgan is holding back in order to NOT show how superior a talent she is to Denise Vasi. I'm all for Angie's protective mama bear act, but they need to change the dynamic of the Angie/Randi relationship because it's not working. Angie needs to view Randi as no threat at all, just a passing fancy or "project" of Frankie's, or they need to start drawing more clear parallels between Angie and Randi so that Angie is forced to realize they may be more alike than Angie wants to admit.

I don't think Angie and Randi are alike at all, but they might need to go there for their dynamic to work.

• Members

I agree there.... Denise would benefit from an acting coach. A good idea might be to have Darnell and Denise work more together, A because he is gentler, and B) because Darnell has acting coach experiance. It could kill two birds with one stone. Denise up against DM just plain doesn't work.

• Members

Please Angie stop whining, I understand you're upset, but geez all Angie does anymore is whine.

LMAO Greenlee seriously called Aidan about Kendall, when SHE was the one picking the fight? This is sad really, do they know RB is gone in a few months and they're just not gonna write for the character? Pratt seems more invested in Kendall & Annie, Greenlee's been declawed and devenomed to the point that she's schmoopy and saccharinely sweet that it's disgusting. I mean since when does Greenlee take and accept orders from Babe?

IF the character must be on my tv screen, at least write her true to character

Adam and Petey are so many kinds of awesome!

• Members

If I may, I see what your saying about Morgan's ability to overpower a lesser, especially younger actor

with little effort, if she wanted. But as far as Angie goes, I can totally see her as a control freak. Big time doctor in high pressure situations, who just now got her family back. I think she'd be lashing out with bear claws at anyone who threatened that. I think it would be a bit of a button for Angie (especially with Jessie's mysterious hangups). Girl is gettin' paranoid and I don't blame her. But I don't know that I enjoy seeing Angie in that mode frequently, myself.

I agree not quite as much excitement as a few other recent eppies but still fun moments...

All in the reading by Canary and less in the originality of the line, imo. But pitch perfect funny. Adam de SON is right, Adam de AMC=Love.

Babe and JR getting married again. *yawn* Definitely feels like a big push to get something setup for some future happenings (I maybe behind on spoilers). But the sin of soap opera cliche or redundancy seems minor to me right now as the show tries again to right itself.

I find Pratt's dialogue a bit basic at times but it feels normal, as humans speak IOW (imo). But there are touches or restablishing normalcy in places I appreciate. Like Randi asking Kendall her boss to step outside and speak with Frankie. Like her apologizing profusely and seriously for being late. More real business-like.

Greenlee defanged practically isn't she? But I find she and SpyGuy appealing together. Her chemistry with Ryan is better as friends, I've believed for a long time and have seen little to change my opinion. In a loverly way, I just don't get Ryan and Greens.

On a general note, I am simply not cringing or wincing in anticipation of some gut-wrenching, sadistic horror (McT) or zone out with a lot of redundancy (B&E). Such a nice feeling. But maybe that's because I've been away for awhile.

Archived