AMC: Tuesday 9/2/08

• Members

Really Babe decides to use HER picture for Bella? Babe who lives in a mansion and who's ex-husband's father, and her son's grandfather is a millionaire? :blink:

Yeah that's SO going to appeal to the demographic she's targeting :rolleyes:

Kendall & Erica were awesome, as was Adam, and I think Erica was protesting a bit too much when it came to Adam :P

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I am loving about Pratt so far is his cast integration and the pace! The show is moving so fast, so much happens, and leaves you waiting for the next episode. It was an awesome cliffhanger today with Krystal potentially falling onto Jenny. I loved seeing Erica put down Babe in a so subtle way. I love it! I enjoyed Erica and Ryan's conversation too. As much as I hated her propping of Ryan years back, they truly do share a connection from when Ryan first came to town and its nice to see Pratt honored that.

Annie moving into the mansion is awesome and I just love seeing Adam scheme. Petey is love.

• Members
Like Erica said , Babe's image screams cheap and easy...lol

Maybe but Randi is the one that objects to doing modelling and I dont think its the best thing for her, considering she's trying to create a new image for her and putting herself in a position where people are staring at her all the time, isnt something she should probably be doing

I loved the Erica/Ryan scenes as well and I didnt in the past.

• Members

So I tuned in and surprisingly didn't tune out for the entire episode. Easily the most watchable episode of AMC in a while, and that even includes the Annie/Ryan/Kendall inclusive scenes. It helped that we saw Annie/Ryan/Kendall in scenes with other people because really, how long can we rehash how they all feel about each other TO each other?

Babe & Amanda are both hypocrites, and someone should remind them both that they have MILLIONS at their disposal, either because of who they're sleeping with or who they blackmailed. I vote Randi. Is it okay to like Randi by default if it's because I hate everyone else she knows?

Adam/Annie is a very fun pairing and it's been a long time since the silver fox took a much younger wife. I would LOVE it if Annie set her sights on Chandler Sr. Imagine?!

Peter Cortlandt is SEXY and I just wanted to tear his little sweater off and lick his face. And I have seen him before, but never has he inspired such a reaction in me. Colby must be drunk or something if she doesn't want him.

GREAT ending with Krystal. I would love to see Kathy put Krystal in a coma! Does that sound mean?

Archived