AMC: Tuesday 9/2/08

• Members

New Opening! But I question why Ritchie and Josh are still on it?!?

Looks like they added a new picture in the very beginning from the Fusion Red party from February (with Kendall, Erica, Greenlee).

So we have Jake, Taylor, Randi added...Julia, Lily, Ava taken away. I'm gonna go back and see what else was changed!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think we both created threads Andy! I'll post in this one.

Ryan/Erica :wub:

Updated opening!

Erica

Ryan

Kendall

Zach

Greenlee

Aiden

Annie

Tad

Krystal

Adam

JR

Babe

Jesse

Angie

Joe

Stuart

Myrtle

Palmer

Jackson (different shot)

Ritchie

Amanda

Josh

Jake

Taylor

Frankie

Randi

Dre

Colby (picture flys away)

Erica

• Members

Thanks Ryan!

Ok - so I don't get why Jackson is placed randomly in the middle next to no one he really associates with? He should be the fly away at the end next to Erica. Colby should be near Adam/Krystal --- unless they want to add Petey (isn't he on contract?).

Why are Ritchie and Josh still around - and why is Amanda in between them and not with Jake/Taylor?

I'll never understand some of their placement decisions! haha

Randi does look beautiful in the opening - too bad she sucks as an actress. And Jake and Taylor shots aren't too flattering IMO.

• Members

What I'm loving (so far) with Pratt --- characters interact with several other characters throughout one episode. Characters go in and out randomly. You don't have the same 2-3 characters talking about something in the same setting for the entire episode. Pratt's way makes the episode go by quickly, and makes you want more.

Just today - we've had Adam interact with JR, Annie, Carmen, Colby, Petey, Ryan...all in different scenes. Erica has been with Ryan, Kendall, Amanda, Babe....all in different scenes. There is stuff going on at Fusion, Chandler Mansion, ConFusion, Martin house, beach...yet you aren't stuck in one set all episode.

Petey is love!

Archived