AMC Suds Report

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES YES YES YES..............Why the hell aren't you the head-writer lol, that scenario would be pure soap goodness, and I can imagine Skye waltzing in all fabulous and looking gorgeous.

:) ....I doubt something that great will happen, but I can dream it over and over again.

And I heard awhile back that RC was the highest paid actress when she was on GH....If thats the truth then AMC will be handing out pink slips left and right for her return (seeing as GH's budget is larger than AMC's if Im not mistaken).

• Members

Well if Eileen wants to retire this is a way out, I mean she is 88 afterall. Finally SL gets to be on DWTS, it was stupid how abc let kelly monaco and cameron mathison be on and at the time their characters were on practically all the time, but SL who is barely even on can't be on. :rolleyes: I don't believe that scheduling nonsense.

• Members

ugh. Robin Christopher is too good to be paired with that guy who seems to have half a pulse. He, Ryan, Greenlee and Kendell all need to be killed off, painfully, in slo-mo, and then daily flashbacks so the audience can relive their horrible deaths everyday. I don't know who I would pair Skye off with, there doesn't seem to be many guys on the Canvas now that Erica's son is gone. The great thing about Skye is she doesn't really need a pairing to be interesting. Can she just torture Kendell, Babe, JR, Greenlee and Ryan?

• Members

I like Skye and even I don't want her to return. Given AMC's track record for returns, Skye fans better be VERY careful what they wish for.........

Besides GH watered her down so much she was unrecognizable to even some of her diehard's. I still say Pratt isn't too fond of the character, she didn't seem to grow some sembelance of a backbone till after Pratt left. Not saying Guza wrote her any better, she got some of her fire back

• Members

Hey CassieFan. Myrtle could be Injured in the Tornado and be in the Hospital Bed. Zach could be with Her and Myrtle could Turn Her Head and Be Dead. Personally, I wish They would not kill Mrytle and just use her whenever they can until She Died in Real Life. However, I Don't Want Myrtle to Retire and go to Florida because That would Not be Dramatic. I Would Rather have Myrtle Die and Have A Funeral with Opal and Erica Telling Stories about Myrtle and Them Showing Flashbacks of Myrtle. Jody

Archived