AMC Suds Report

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aww. I really don't want Myrtle to die. She reminds me so much of my late grandmother and I love it every time she's on my screen.

Still. If EH wants to exit the show. And, she's cool with them doing it this way. I'm not going to throw a fit about it.

I'm just going to take this with a grain of salt though until it's confirmed. Because, I honestly don't believe that Pratt's going to write three tornadoes, just to have one take out Myrtle.

• Members

If anyone could bring someone on that Frons doesn't like its his old buddy Chuck Pratt. I think Pratt is going to have the most power a HW has had on AMC since Frons came into the picture.... is that good or bad? :huh:

• Members

ITA. This show can't even afford to do 3 tornadoes! I think someone might be playing with Nelson and is laughing their @ss off that he's actually reporting what they're feeding him.

But I'm prepared to eat crow because he was 1st on the the Yaya/Cassandra news.

• Members

LMAO....what can I say, when it comes to Skye/RC im VERY predictable!!! I still can't believe its been almost 8 months since Skye left GH, my soap love dies little by little with each passing month :lol:

I don't wont Myrtle to die, but if it means RC will come back than...ADIOS Myrtle (so cruel...yet soo true).

Also, its great to see you here...I haven't even been to the other place in weeks (and I dont even miss it lol).

Archived