AMC: Wednesday, August 13, 2008

• Members

After what I said about Carmen and Randi yesterday, I got some more lesbian vibes from Carmen, this time with Colby. She's having alot of chemistry with the ladies. Im not a Bianca fan, but they really should consider bringing her back and pairing her with Carmen

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, the Amanda/Randi scenes had potential but they need to recast Randi with a real actress. Chrishell gave it all she had and Denise looked like she was trying to remember her lines.

I'm starting to think you hit the proverbial nail on the head yesterday! Carmen & Colby's dance had me thinking she just might be a lesbian after all. I was hoping that Carmen & Adam would eventually become a couple but now I'm thinking she might go for his daughter instead.

I thought the overall episode was a little boring.

Since when would Randi have trouble walking in heels? That trip when she entered Fusion was stupid, as if hookers only wear flats!

Jack & Erica's breakup didn't have any emotional impact for me. I think the writing was just really off.

I hated the Carey propping, between Krystal telling Tad that Adam was to blame for their terrible marriage and JR telling Babe how low her self-esteem is (as if Alexa's smug, entitled take on the character ever thought for a second that she wasn't as good as anyone else!).

I liked how Adam decided to join forces with JR against Zach. Imo, Zach still hasn't paid for stealing Chandler from Adam last year and I can't wait for Adam to ruin the Slaters financially!

Archived