AMC: Monday, August, 11, 2008

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

with new hires like Carmen and Randi, Fusion certianly has lowered its standards. All you have to do is look pretty and answer phones? The only qualification involved wearing makeup? Figures why this place of business is a joke. We already had strip shows in the middle of the office. Maybe Randi can teach the girls how to turn tricks. Im really sick of how almost every woman under 30 has to work there at some point. Its ridiculous

• Members

When I heard the line about "we're turning into Kendall and Greenlea" I thought to myself, "Of course you are! They are both getting "older" and ALL soap corporations must be ruled by people in their 20's at the oldest LOL. Just because it is All My CHILDREN does not mean it has to BE all children.

:P

• Members

I think it already has, just not officially. This is all setting up his stories. He said in his SOD interview that he met with the writers a month before his first official day (so late May) to tell them what he wanted done so the show was where he wanted it to be for when he took over full-time.

I think if you take what we're seeing now and add in tons of Taylor Thomson and her story (because Pratt admitted he overloaded on Taylor right off the bat) then you more or less get Pratt's AMC.

• Members

I think this is a transition point for the show and I don't blame Pratt for it. Even if he told B&E where he would like the show headed before he took over, their writing is what is still airing and it's just as shallow and manipulative as its always been. We'll have to wait 2 more weeks to see if Pratt can add some depth and character-driven storytelling. Even then, I'd give him at least 3 months to see what changes he makes.

As far as this episode goes, it was the first time in a while that I ff'd through Kate Hall's dialogue but I couldn't stand to watch the Stupid Sextet or the Fusion sorority.

I love Pete Cortlandt! I actually felt sorry for him due to Colby's cold-hearted dismissal of his feelings for her.

I still like Dre/Cass.

Tad/Jesse were funny at least even if their excuses for going through Annie's car were flimsy. Hopefully, this marks the beginning of the end of this boring Richie plot.

Archived