ATWT: Week of August 11, 2008

• Members

I can't take this story seriously everytime I watch Casey and Emily in bed... :P

Other than that it's great to see all these veterans, but I would have prefered all this not to happen so quickly. A slower pace helps viewers invest in a storyline.

And I think this show has some problems with the lighting. I cannot exactly say what it is, but I prefer soaps to look more like soaps.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG...that about covers it. Am I really supposed to take this crap seriously? That [!@#$%^&*] they were smoking must have been good.

That showdown between Margo and Decker should have been over in 2.2 seconds. A real cop would have dropped him the moment none of his hostages had a gun pointed at them. Instead, Margo stupidly stands there. Whatever.

And Ali's fantasy??? UGH. Sure, fantasies are nice. But more than ONE minute spent on that? You gotta be kidding me.

• Members

They sure did get everyone up and in beds quickly, didn't they? And that's the quickest stint surgery I've seen in awhile. Chris is hot - but isn't he a doctor? Why in the hell was he calling for a nurse and letting her do all the work? I must be missing something. The actor playing Chris has got to be gay IRL.

IA the "rock" music is horrendous. I wonder if CG is taking "tips" from EW??? Ugh.

• Members

John James ex Jeff Colby.

I knew you werent enjoying it PJ. It looks like Holden wont even visit Aaron in the hospital. He is too busy humping Carly agaiin. :rolleyes: Now, thats a story full of crap [!@#$%^&*]!!

Hmmm....Gay IRL?...that would be yummy...but I doubt it..why do you say he is gay?

I hate that rock music being used. I mentioned it the other day. They could have used better music.

• Members

I found that odd. Meg's seeing what's her name ended. It seemed she was back to normal without the antidote. Oh well it didnt last long. The story that is. Back to ho hum and Holden and his humping Carly again..ugh....how I hate this story.

• Members

I missed where Emma told Meg Holden was. LOL...I thought this was supposed to be a "family" show. Does Aaron even know Holden and Lily split up...or that Holden screwed Carly? No, of course not, because the only child that can talk to him about the situation is Luke: The Wisest Virgin.

Did I tell you I had a mad, mad, mad crush on John James when Dynasty started?

I can't wait until tomorrow, when the real (or at least a more recognizable form) of ATWT returns. Even if it features Holden/Carly.

• Members

Dunno for sure, just a feeling. Complete speculation on my part. I think my gaydar is working OT cuz I just get this vibe through the TV. He sure is a hottie though. ;);)

WTF??? I thought the fallout from that already happened and everyone was calling Carly a whore. I guess we're going to have round 2 of how horrible Carly is and having her son call her a slut. :angry::angry:

And PLEASE, no more singing. Thank you. And OMG - Aaron's chest!! Love the hair.

• Members

Haha..dont let the Van board hear you saying that about dear old Luke. :P Aaron probably knows. We are suppose to guess that he knows. :D

John James was hot back in the days of Dynasty. But my favorites were Jack Coleman and Gordon Thomson.

Seriously, I wonder who is hornier now....Holden or Luke?? The way Holden is acting you would think he was a virgin. :P

• Members

You know Margo couldn't find her a ss with both her hands, so why act like a real cop during a hostage situation. At least Jackass the GMan found handcuffs and knew how to use them. :D:rolleyes:

ANNNNNNND SHE CAN'T SING!!!

Will wonders never cease, but, I'm happy that Nurse Joy is back to her old self. Did she assist with Tom's operation too?????? :lol:

Archived