ATWT: Week of August 11, 2008

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A so-so eppy. I was a little puzzled about why nuDani would be so huggy with Susan, of all people. They're not related. Susan was her step-grandmother, but that's it. I won't even get into how Dani is about the same age as Alison (or younger...).

Should have known that after one nice Carjack day, they'd immediately go back to sniping at each other. Inexplicably. Because I can't really believe that Jack would have blown off Carly's concern over Parker's no-show that completely. Just a bad set up so that Carly felt compelled to get some reassurance from "hero" Holden.

Selfishly...I floved the Janet/Holden scene. *agenda completely copped to* I hope he takes her advice, and stops reaching for Carly and Lily and flucks Janet's brains out. Soon.

Really could have done without seeing Brad, Katie and Janet for a complete week. Someone really needs to sit Austin down and get his hair cut. I hate that hank of hair that just limply lies there. Seriously. Hate. It.

• Members

Lisa Connor wrote today's script. The show was just ok for me. I am really tired of Parker and his Liberty love. I think both Jack and Carly need to spank the hell out of Parker. Now he is getting JJ involved in his pitty party.

I wanted to see more fighting between Jack and Holden. I cant stand Holden anymore. It looks like he is all over Lily since Carly gave him the boot.

Pair Janet with Holden. That way all i have to do is ff them...lol

Brad and Katie didnt bother me that much. Although Austin Peck's acting is awful. Nice seeing Kim too. Btw...take Parker with Austin to get a haircut. The kid needs one. I am sick of seeing that mop on his head...lol

• Members

Well all that waiting and for what? What a joke. Get my hopes up and then pod Jack comes back and starts all his snarky, rude, uncalled for comments to Carly. Couldn't believe it. And what the hell was wrong with him at the farm. When Carly calls to say Parker's not on the train and he's all no big deal Carly. That made no sense at all. And I thought Holden got the better of Jack in that joke of a confrontation. And then he starts taking out everything on Carly again? This is getting so sickening. Either have Jack normal with Carly or a jerk but this back and forth thing makes no sense. And I'm really over Jack and Janet...please lets move on from that as well. Holding out hope for next week from the spoilers I read but wondering why as I'm sure it'll be more ping pong between real Jack and pod Jack.

Archived