ATWT: Week of August 11, 2008

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My gaydar is so broken that I couldnt tell if he was or wasnt. :lol:

Well, Holden wont let go of Carly. He wants Carly. Carly ignores him. He goes back to Lily. Lily doesnt want him. And he goes back to Carly.

You didnt like the Stewart women singing? :lol: Yes, Aaron's chest was hot. I didnt even know he had chest hair. They must be letting him grow it out. He was always smooth.

Yeah, I noticed he sweats a lot. Must mean he needs to get on that treadmill. :D

• Members

I'm over Nuke's fans protesting everything, day in and day out.

OMG...there was something about John Forsythe and that voice...I kind of thought Steven and Adam were wusses.

Obviously, it's Holden. At least he's smarter than the average bear, and got himself a place in town where he could potentially have private nookie time. And let's face it...Carly is hotter than Noah. :D

• Members

My gaydar is so broken that I couldnt tell if he was or wasnt. :lol:

Well, Holden wont let go of Carly. He wants Carly. Carly ignores him. He goes back to Lily. Lily doesnt want him. And he goes back to Carly.

You didnt like the Stewart women singing? Yes, Aaron's chest was hot. I didnt even know he had chest hair. They must be letting him grow it out. He was always smooth.

Yeah, I noticed he sweats a lot. Must mean he needs to get on that treadmill.

• Members

Shouldn't this poisoning story have some long-term fallout? Or am I missing something again? Looks like Tom and Margo are now lovin the fact Emily is boinking their son.

But one good thing - I love love love that song playing at the end. Who is singing that? I know I've heard it before but can't recall the artist right now.

The chick recovered VERY quickly - Alison I think....

• Members

Can someone please explain to me what the Stewart women belting out songs from Gypsy has to do with anything? Sure, it was entertaining, but in a train-wreck sort of way.

Oh, and was there any point to this poison diversion? Over at the PGP blog, they ask "Who will live? Who will die? You can't miss a minute!" Yes, you can. Because there were no casualties. There was no fallout. The only thing that has changed is that Tom and Margo are suddenly okay with Casey and Emily.

I think that "Luke: The Wisest Virgin" is the funniest thing I've heard all week! Seriously, do Luke and Aaron even know that they're related?

Sure, the poison story was "thrilling," though only momentarily, but there was no fallout, and even though there were many characters involved, it was only in a seemingly random way. Having a bunch of characters in one locale doesn't equal an ensemble piece.

"Wherever we go, whatever we do, we're gonna go through it together!"

• Members

I didnt take the storyline seriously. It was pure fun and camp for me. It's over so we can move on to more crapfest for the rest of the week...lol. I cant wait until later August when the real good stuff begins.

• Members

Well, I thought today was a welcome return to relative normalcy.

Lily continues to be one passive-aggressive psycho bitch. She's insisting on a divorce. But God forbid Holden try and "move on" with his life? WTH??? It's one or the other, babe. And frankly, I don't like the psychotic rage in Lily's eyes any time she mutters Carly's name in a sentence.

Honestly, whoever wrote that line about her having "helped raise Aaron" obviously doesn't know the show's history at all. Aaron wasn't raised in Oakdale, and any visits he made to Oakdale as a child were always "off-screen".

I guess this truly makes Mike a himbo...he really didn't seem all that into Lily before he started strippin' off his shirt and gettin' busy.

I liked the Carly/Neal scenes. And was disgusted by Holden's snarky attitude. Run, Carly....his true attitude (I'm not concerned about your little play-date...) is starting to surface. Thank God Carly stopped the tonsil hockey....and in spite of all her protestations about "stealing Lily's husband" (ugh...Carly's still blaming herself..) I think it was the undershirt that turned her off. *snort*

Archived