AMC: Tuesday, August 5, 2008

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what I hate is that the other day Kendall commented on how Annie was a smart, indepedent and confident woman who didnt need a man , but is now a psycho , pathetic damsel in distress. B&E know they've destroyed her and dont care. I hate watching this show decimate my favorite character and I cant even defend or rationalize what she does bc there is no logical reasoning behind any of this

• Members

Yay, Tad called Krystal out on lying to help Adam!

I liked JR confronting Colby about her drinking.

Sam/Dre/Jack were good, but TIIC need to realize that Erica/Sam suck together and just stop trying to force them.

Crazy Annie is fun, imo, and I loved her conversations with Richie yesterday.

• Members

ITA Steve except with JR and Colby's drinking. He has every right to be worried--she seems to be falling into the Chandler pattern. That said an AA meeting? She's only been drinking for about a month, has only been really drunk one time, and the whole period has been under huge intense pressure for having probably murdered a guy. If she got up to talk at the AA meeting prob everyone else woulda just rolled their eyes--it doesn't read like an alcoholic in need of AA yet anyway--what she needs is a good shrink to talk to open mindedly but AMC hasn't had a good shrink since Dr Tolan or whatever her name was--God knows Ryan's was useless.

E

Archived