OLTL: Discussion for the week July 28th-August 1st

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ewwwwww! <watches between fingers over eyes>

I hope not! I see it going there, but I really like John and Blair better. Not invested at all, but if it comes down between the two, I say Blair all the way.

I got distracted for a minute by the pretty in my Avatar! :lol:

Where are they?

• Members

LOL! That's so how I feel about John McBain. I expected John and Blair to be hot. They are. But it's just a few scenes. I've seen John do the same looks and moves so many times, I just don't care.

As for Blair?

a Blair pairing that was all about some new guy falling madly in love with her. But I think

?

• Members

I just watched today's episode. Really liking Blair and John and their cute awkwardness, and I LOVE Brody. Ron Carlivati knows how to make me fall for a man.

The one thing that sent shivers down my spine was the Todd/Marty scenes. I won't be offended if she develops feelings for him while amnesiac; I will, however, be LIVID if Todd takes advantage of those feelings or acts on anything.

• Members

I used to be a fan of Blair, when she was a bad girl or would be naughty. But then when she started this poor me, self-pity act, I can't stand her. I am so tired of John McBain. His act of brooding cop is wearing thin on me. I want to FF all their scenes together.

• Members

^^^So Tina was always played so atrociously. Maybe in the 80's that brand of acting was acceptable, but twenty odd years later, and Ms. Evans needs to bring her game into the future. Hell, at least on PASSIONS she was funny, now she's just an annoying, unbearable, dunce.

• Members

I love Blair the "shewolf". Haven't seen her in a long time. I would have enjoyed these scenes more if it was the old Blair who just wanted to get laid so she could forget for awhile, and she would have come in and taken control and taken what she needed fully confident she can have any man she wants anytime. The woman who stood open mouthed while Todd told her how much she wanted him and that he could have her anytime made me really sad. The woman who stripped in front of Todd and just took the clothes he threw back at her without vehement protest made me want to slap her and scream "Snap out of it!" I don't see the "Golden Penis" being the road back to the "SheWolf".

Archived