The Doctors

• Members

I loved the latest reunion...all 4 had worked together, Kim was subdued and allowed others to talk (you could tell she and Jada liked one another), and there were lots of fun tidbits dropped from all of them.

Jada had some fun tidbits sprinkled in, as well as Kim/Jim/nicolas.

After how much Jada was railroaded by Ms. Hubbard...I was glad she got to come back to do another reunion and share more about her memories of the show, etc.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like the idea of an old-school DOOL chat. Heather North passed away a few years ago. But there are still plenty of others: the Hayeses, Suzanne Rogers, Susan Flannery, Denise Alexander, Robert Clary, Wesley Eure, Patty Weaver, Rosemary Forsyth, etc.

Edited by Chris 2

• Members

This reunion was a good one.  Everyone had strong, working wi-fi which made a big difference.  And Alan was a bit more professional w/ his interviewing skills --- maybe he is learning, or maybe Retro TV PR guided him.  

Was great to also hear about memories of some of their other soap roles too.  Jada rambled a bit too long, and I would have liked to have heard a bit more from Nicholas Walker (who I find delightful)...but overall a great discussion.  

• Members

I wish it had been mentioned how Nicholas Walker's stint on OLTL started the same way as Jim Storm's ended.  I thought that was kind of amusing...

Thought it was a good chat and everyone got to speak, and now I want to see what that cue card guy looked like. It would make the story so much more if I could imagine the guy in the costume.