The Doctors

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Cantankerous is the word to describe Liz in this interview.  She had little patience w/ the other panelists and the wine didn't help.  She kept inisisting they talk about The Doctors, then her next breath was telling a stupid joke that was totally irrelevant.  

You can tell she is a challenge to work with.  From other Locher Room reunions, it's obvious not all of her co-stars are as enamored w/ Liz as Alan and Martha Byrne.  

• Members

Imagine if Kim had shown up.  Poor Marie and Jada wouldn't have gotten a word in.

I told Alan in a comment to do reunions with new people and give the divas a rest.

Tech issues aside, the 1st doctor reunion seemed more fun with Anna, Nancy, Jonathan and one of the Billy's. Plus the actor that played Luke.

• Members

The first reunion was a lot of fun, and I had forgotten that David Elliott's (Billy) time on the show had overlapped with Frank Telfer's (Luke). Plus, you're totally right that Liz and Kim would never have let Marie and Jada get a word in edgewise.

Despite the large number of participants in the "Ladies of Loving" reunion, each person had a question directed at them and they were all able to engage. Alan could/should take a cue from Chris Marcantel and his company. 

Still, I am grateful to Alan for putting these chats together and letting us see actors we may not have seen on TV for awhile. I just think he should abdicate the moderating duties to someone else - particularly for the shows he obviously isn't as familiar with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yep, it's Nancy.  It must've been while she was still on "Matlock."

BTW, that's James Kiberd (ex-Mike, LOVING; ex-Trevor, AMC) in the Advil ad; and Janet Zarish (ex-Natalie, ATWT; ex-Lee, OLTL) in the Vaseline Intensive Care skin ad.

Edited by Khan