Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I would have liked for Jada Rowland to have asked about her brother.    I think that he used to be on Facebook, but I don't think that he is anymore.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Soaplovers said:

At least he stopped plugging Ozark.

 

Sometimes a moderator needs to step back and not interrupt when someone is telling a story.  

 

Imagine if bully Kim Z had been there..she and Liz would have hogged the whole hour..when Jada and Marie both had a lot to say.

 

In the last panel, Anna S facial expressilms said everything especially when Nancy S was telling about her crazy plotline in 1982

 

 

Alan's interrupting potentially-interesting anecdotes is one of his very worst traits.

 

Viewers, too, rolled their eyes and made faces when the atrocious stories of the show's last year were broadcast.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, vetsoapfan said:

Viewers, too, rolled their eyes and made faces when the atrocious stories of the show's last year were broadcast.

 

I can just imagine!! Liz Hubbard didn't hold back on her feelings about that story, naturally. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cantankerous is the word to describe Liz in this interview.  She had little patience w/ the other panelists and the wine didn't help.  She kept inisisting they talk about The Doctors, then her next breath was telling a stupid joke that was totally irrelevant.  

 

You can tell she is a challenge to work with.  From other Locher Room reunions, it's obvious not all of her co-stars are as enamored w/ Liz as Alan and Martha Byrne.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, gimmetoo said:

Cantankerous is the word to describe Liz in this interview.  She had little patience w/ the other panelists and the wine didn't help.  She kept inisisting they talk about The Doctors, then her next breath was telling a stupid joke that was totally irrelevant.  

 

You can tell she is a challenge to work with.  From other Locher Room reunions, it's obvious not all of her co-stars are as enamored w/ Liz as Alan and Martha Byrne.  

 

Imagine if Kim had shown up.  Poor Marie and Jada wouldn't have gotten a word in.

 

I told Alan in a comment to do reunions with new people and give the divas a rest.

 

Tech issues aside, the 1st doctor reunion seemed more fun with Anna, Nancy, Jonathan and one of the Billy's. Plus the actor that played Luke.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2020 at 4:11 PM, Soaplovers said:

 

Imagine if Kim had shown up.  Poor Marie and Jada wouldn't have gotten a word in.

 

I told Alan in a comment to do reunions with new people and give the divas a rest.

 

Tech issues aside, the 1st doctor reunion seemed more fun with Anna, Nancy, Jonathan and one of the Billy's. Plus the actor that played Luke.

 

The first reunion was a lot of fun, and I had forgotten that David Elliott's (Billy) time on the show had overlapped with Frank Telfer's (Luke). Plus, you're totally right that Liz and Kim would never have let Marie and Jada get a word in edgewise.

 

Despite the large number of participants in the "Ladies of Loving" reunion, each person had a question directed at them and they were all able to engage. Alan could/should take a cue from Chris Marcantel and his company. 

 

Still, I am grateful to Alan for putting these chats together and letting us see actors we may not have seen on TV for awhile. I just think he should abdicate the moderating duties to someone else - particularly for the shows he obviously isn't as familiar with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Oh, that photo is cool. Someone should send that image to her on whatever social media platform that she uses.

 

I did PM it to her fan page for her to display if she wants.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep, it's Nancy.  It must've been while she was still on "Matlock."

 

BTW, that's James Kiberd (ex-Mike, LOVING; ex-Trevor, AMC) in the Advil ad; and Janet Zarish (ex-Natalie, ATWT; ex-Lee, OLTL) in the Vaseline Intensive Care skin ad.

Edited by Khan
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Khan said:

Yep, it's Nancy.  It must've been while she was still on "Matlock."

 

BTW, that's James Kiberd (ex-Mike, LOVING; ex-Trevor, AMC) in the Advil ad.

 

Thanks!

 

Yeah I've seen a different Advil ad with James too, I think. Never knew he did that type of thing. He was a good actor before he started to get a bit too hammy as Trevor.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...