The Doctors

• Members

@DRW50, would you please repost the articles you uploaded from page 13 of this thread - particularly the ones from 1980? Thanks!!

Here is a stunning photo of Palmer Deane (Dr. Hank Iverson) and Marie Thomas (Lauri James), taken in 1973. Hank/Lauri were one of the show's most underrated couples, and I hated the way their story ended. Still, they had some very racy honeymoon scenes for the time (1974).

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’ve subscribed to this. I don’t have RetroTV and have been dying to check out The Doctors. Although I’ve got the subscription and can log in, I can’t watch any of the episodes past the first scene. 5-6 min in to every episode, it’s just blank. Is any one else having this problem?

• Members

If you have Roku, the app is now available.  Search "Watch the Doctors" in the channel store.  However, I'm having the same buffering issues that are a problem on the website.  I've told the person from Retro who has been updating us on Facebook.  She implied it was an internet speed issue but I have no issues with any other streaming services that I have.  I told her that others are having the same problem.  She said she will pass the info to the technical people.

• Members

I downloaded the Roku channel and am also experiencing the buffering problem. I was just playing around with it, trying to ff, etc. and that's when it just hangs there "loading". It also doesn't seem to remember where to resume when you've exited; it just returns to the beginning. I know it's not the internet connection because I was just watching Dark Shadows on prime earlier with no issues.  I asked about the phone app on their FB page since it's not in android playstore yet and they answered: "The iOS, Apple TV, Android and Amazon are rolling out now! The Web and Roku platforms drop first and the others should be following shortly."

Edited by applcin

• Members

The free livestream of Retro TV is now up and I'm not having any streaming issues with that.  The 1979 episodes air at noon Eastern Time, Mon.-Fri.  The 1969 episodes air on Sat., at 3-4 pm Eastern Time, and the 1974 episodes air on Sunday, 1-3 pm Eastern Time.

https://www.myretrotv.com/watch

Please register in order to view this content