The Doctors

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Some followups to that article

Pamela and Darryl divorced in 1982 and their son Justin committed suicide in 1985.

Thor Fields is now 51 and a musician .He has website.

Here's what he says about TD

As a young boy of the age 8-11, my daily routine included getting a script at 8am, running lines with the cast, rehearsing at the Rockefeller Center and shooting the program in Studio 3B. The cast and crew were so generous and gracious. They always made me feel right at home. I had no idea how extraordinary this experience was at the time and I am forever grateful to those who showed me so much love.

• Members

In the 90s I got to know Barbara Morgenroth. She was another one of the honchos who spent time in RATS & the various soap forums on, like, AOL, Delphi and Prodigy. A friend of mine and I ran the one on Delphi. Unlike Tom Petitjean, Barbara didn't bother with a pseudonym.  Same thing with Michael Kape, 1/3 of "Soap Opera Now" (Don & Joanna being the other 2/3s), he came to all our chats & he never bothered with a pseudonym either. Barbara was a wild woman! She was full of ideas, very political, but an Orthodox Jew, all at the same time.

Kim Zimmer told an anecdote about Alec Baldwin in her book. Apparently a whole slew of the women his age caught a glimpse of him when he was there to audition, They all went running in to say, "Hire HIM!"

David O'Brien who played The Sin Stalker on AW under Margaret DePriest's first serial killer story?

Barbara Morgenroth Image

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Also:

Jennifer Houlton became a writer, and has also directed and produced several short films. Frank Telfer was one of Jay Leno's stock performers on The Tonight Show for many years, appearing in many sketches as various politicians. Jada Rowland became a full-time painter and children's book illustrator. 

• Members

God, I wish I knew. I cannot remember. I'm totally blank & I cannot find anyone else who remembers either. I emailed with him & talked to him on the  phone literally daily. All I can say is that it was something clever that was 2 words where each word began with an R. You know, like Roger Ramjet, or the like. If anyone remembers I'm begging for what it was!