AMC: Friday, July 11, 2008

• Members
allmychildren_header.png
Time to discuss another day in the life of Pine Valley's most finest residents!(well some of them are) Thankfully this is the end to one of the worst AMC weeks since McTrash, so celibrate! For the next two days you won't have to watch or think about this piece of s.hit!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at Babe talking about her bosses at Fusion. While everyone slaves away and works, they are off doing who knows what. Next shot is Greenlee taking a personal boat ride in her bikini, while she's supposed to be working. At least Kendall is actually at the office

• Members

Did Annie really kill Ritchie bc I think not. The autopsy showed a blow to the head but it was concluded that he was hit by a car. The flashback we saw Annie had her hit her brother on the head and then he fell on the front of the car. That contact he made with the car could not have been the same force as what it would have been had he been hit which leads me to beleive that Ritchie did not die when she hit him. Im thinking she thought he did and then ran but he ended up getting up, walking and got hit for real. Thats the only scenario I can think up, bc if thats not the case Angie needs to go relook at that autopsy report it doesnt make sense with the way Annie "killed" him

Archived