EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Awful character and awful actress, I think. I'm surprised you like a character like that...

I also don't think she brings anything to the show.

She didn't have much to do in her first episode, but I think there's lots more to come on the bitchy front. She's stirred my interest thus far though. I though she had a good entrance when she rode in. :lol:

• Members

Love her as a combo with Leon. Leon is such a cliched jerky character, those two should've stayed... She is so obnoxious and irritating, I love her. Perhaps it's a case of what you see in Ben: you love him because he annoys people. The same, kind of, can be said with Zsa Zsa and me. I didn't find her a terrible actress at all.

The entrance with the parking of the car & her first line were kind of cliched.

But she will be fun, I hope.

• Members

NEW character Vanessa Gold doesn’t hang about – and neither does her daughter. Vanessa, played by Zoe Lucker, wastes no time in getting to know Max in a very intimate way in the car lot cabin (classy).

She fails to tell him that she’s married and has a teenage daughter, Jodie. When she turns up in the Square, Darren is instantly smitten by her and they go on a date.

Devious Danny continues to stir up trouble between Roxy and Ronnie, then Roxy asks him to become her business partner. Big mistake.

The MItchells get a rare bit of good news at Ben’s hearing when Jordan comes clean about taunting his attacker.

Billy leaves for the Army after a fond farewell from Whitney. Surely it will come as light relief after being shouted at by Carol.

http://www.sundaymercury.net/entertainment-news/tv-news/2010/06/06/eastenders-spoilers-from-june-7-66331-26591604/

• Members

As I said before, there was definitely a change in tone on the show with today's episode. I think all of the newly introduced characters were good and have great potential, and the show seems lively again. This was definitely the best episode this week and dare I say in weeks...

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

True.

However, you know what else I found a cliché? Drunk Person Reveals the Truth. That was just a teeny weeny bit too evident.

Tameka Empson was good, but not fabulous beyond words.

I left out the word scene.