EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So, it looks like the week of June 21st, EastEnders will only be airing on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. No Tuesday and Thursday showings.. Due to the World Cup, of course.

Monday and Wednesday's showing are an hour-long to make up for the two days off. Also on Monday, the show airs from 8.00-9.00pm, on Tuesday it airs from 7.00-8.00pm, and on Wednesday, it airs from 7.30-8.00pm.

It also looks like this is the week Stacey gives birth, here's the detailed spoilers for the week:

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

Tuesday & Thursday got really boring for what they were.

The Teen story just got duller and duller and while some characters have great potential to continue on,sadly this week showed that they are not going to be the future with that type of acting. Zsa Zsa was poor this week and Fatboy was surprisingly good. I am interested more in Arthur Chubb than Fatboy.I wonder if Lucy will plot revenge against the gang.

Peggy & Pat was comedic at the end,but apart from Monday it was boring.

Now here comes kirkwood with a new era kicking off tommorow

• Members

As I've been saying and as Ellie pointed out in a post at Walford Web, you won't see Bryan's stories and ideas start to filter through until Autumn, so it'll be a while yet before we start to notice Bryan's influence.

Most of his immediate influence will be felt with characters like Kim, Vanessa, Jodie, and Mercy's grandmother Grace.

I don't expect things to change until somewhere in August, when we should get a clearer idea of Kirkwood's vision.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

Zoe Lucker interview with GMTV, you can see a very brief part of Vanessa's first scenes with Max at the beginning of the clip:

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdjlzx_zoe-lucker_shortfilms"></param><param'>http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdjlzx_zoe-lucker_shortfilms"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdjlzx_zoe-lucker_shortfilms" width="480" height="360" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>

• Members

God, Thursday's episode was painful to watch. This teen sh!t is beyond horrible, none of those characters are worth any effort. There's just no story there. I'll be happy when Leon and Zsa Zsa are gone. I'm glad teen week is coming to an end...

The Harvey, Pat and Peggy stuff was just stupid filler today and I'm glad this stupid plot is done.

There was nothing else, you can clearly tell Santer gave up as he knew these episodes were his swansong.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner