GH: SEX Promo

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I get being a fan of a character, but come on, Spinelli isn't hot in ANY kind of way. He isn't even nerd hot. He is just there. Maxie is simply out of Spinelli's league in every way possible. She will end up crushing his itty bitty heart into pieces. Matt, who is indeed a hottie, or even Johnny, if he can be rescued from Lulu's death grip, are far stronger worldly men with the ability to love and handle my girl, Maxie Jones.

• Members

Maxie would be better with Lucky IMHO. I like that she is friends with Spin and I don't want to see that ruined. JC can't act his way out of a bag. Ann you are right, Maxie is way out of Spin's league. It just won't work.

• Members

Nope. He's not even nerd hot. Not even Shia Lebouf hot.

Well, Tish. The only thing I have to wonder is if Kirsten's work was heavily criticized on DOOL, and she's improved as much as she has on GH in a different character role, is it possible for Jason to do the same thing? Farah was criticized for the same thing. Now she's improved according to OLTL/DOOL fans. The crew has grown up. They've matured. Hopefully its all for the better. From what I've seen of Matt Hunter, they haven't really given Jason anything to do. He's not much different than any of the nubs they've ushered in over the past 4-5 years. I think its gonna be a wait and see game, though I will admit, I'm very excited to see it all play out. I was a huge Shelle fangirly. :lol:

• Members

The problem with Matt is that he is being forced on the show. The only reason we have Matt is because Jason Cook chose GH. If he had chose OLTL they never would of had the Matt character. ABC does this too much when they want an actor/actress but no show needs a new character.

• Members

Different people like different things I guess. I'm not saying Spin is the absolute hottest guy on the planet and that Maxie should be grateful that he wants to sleep with her. All I'm saying is that he isn't all that terrible.

Plus I hate saying someone is out of so and so's league. Sounds a lot like elitism to me and I don't think it really warranted in this situation. Maybe in the real world it would be highly unlikely that this pairing happened but that doesn't mean it NEVER would happen.

I do like their friendship and I hope it isn't ruined because of this. However I'm curious to see how a relationship between the two would play out.

For me Maxie had zero chemistry with Johnny but LOADS of it with Coop. Too bad they made him psycho. Oh well....

• Members

First it was Spin w/Georgy which made a little more sense

now Spin w/Maxi

Neither works for me, sorry I just ain't feelin' it

Spin as lover man material, not saying he can't be

but Maxi P is clearly too much for the Spin...

Kirsten can have chemistry w/a tree so even with BA that part works

because the girl can act

but sorry I just think its ludicrous and can only hope this

is a figment of his imagination. Like the black/white PI scenes.

ErikaRedGlass3-1.jpg

• Members

Here is the thing with maxie having sex with Spinelli...

Spinelli is the first and only true friend maxie has ever had. Her sister was murderd and that brought them together. Maxie couldnt understand Spin at first and didnt like him. He felt the same way. But then as he watched her fall to pices and pull herself back together time after time after time right after georgie was kileld he seen another side of her. She for the first time let all her walls and her gaurd down. He seen Maxie Jones. The girls that Robin and Mac see. The girl who Georgie saw. Not the Maxie that shes made herself out to be to the public. And through his beeing there for her, standing by her, and helping her she started to see Damien Spinelli, Not the crazy over the top zany stoner everyone else sees. They bring out this side ine achother that no one else does - and they are okay with that.

They not only acept who eachother are, they embrace it.

So for that reason alone, it works. At least for me. Also the fact that Maxie was terrorized by Logan and almost raped/killed followed by covering his murder, and then being snatched up by Anthony Z, the man who terrorized her at the B&W ball, in a very short time is what leads to this. Maxie goes to jason & Spinellis after she is freed from Anthony. She opens up and lets spin in and its after that that they have sex.

I also love that the morning after Maxie regrets it and tells Spin it cant happen again and that she doesnt want to ruin their friendship. Because this was an act of love, because they do love eachother, but as friends. Spin wants more because hes crushing, but Maxie doesnt because she isnt about to risk the one good thing in her life.

I also hope she runs roight into Matt Hunter and starts a thing with him. And that Spin turns to leyla but wanting maxie. and then Maxie can have her ehart broken again when matt is killed (because you KNOW he will be...).

Thats what Maxie & Spin should be. Jason & Carly, back in the day. Great friends with this romantic, not sexual, undertones.

here the thing with that tho - if GH ever deicded to go tell an actuall Romance with these two they should because Spin is everything maxies doesnt look for in a guy. She looks for hot and broody, not geeky and nice. Its the classic tale of the girl who looks for love in all the wrong places when the one thing shes looking for is right infront of her, all she has to do is open her eyes.

Archived