DAYS: Alison Sweeney is expecting another baby

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Congrats to Ali, i bet she's so excited..I think her maternity leave will be the perfect time to rest the character of Sami for a few months..No STAN either...Send Sami and the twins to Europe to be with Will and have Lucas and EJ move on while she's gone...Then when Ali's ready to return to work have Sami return with a vengeance...Sami is my all time favorite Days character, but she has suffered too much overexposure the past year and i'm not digging this watered down version...I think a break from Sami would really help the character..

• Members

Aww, congrats to Ali, Dave and little Ben!

This made me miss Dan Wells. lol Such a nice guy, wonder what he's up to these days.

lol So... ? You know I like you and all JP, but 3 kids before 30 isn't a lot. It's pretty common. But yeah, I hope they won't write it in. Enough with pregnant Sami.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

oh i know, my bff is 28 and has 4.

I just dont want Sami to have anymore kids. I mean, she has 2 with lucas and 1 with EJ. Why cant anyone else have a child? Ya know, everyone is so almost related they just miss incest, the next egneration will all be related. Hopefully if she does get prego again its by Lucas again. lets try to keep the future incest as low as possable. But then again thats the big issue with only having the few people they ahve in Sami's age group.

I just dont want sami prego again. Everytime i think of her prego i think of the horrid mess that was last year

Archived