OLTL: Starr's pregnancy speculation

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to agree I wouldn't want Todd around any children especially his own. But on the other hand I wouldn't Marcie to have any either. She ruined her chances for a normal life when she ran off with Sam.

I think Starr should keep the baby and with the help from Blair and her family, raise it on her own.

• Members

No way would Blair let Starr give up her child. Blair spent too much time in foster homes. No way would Dorian. I can hear Dorian now - this child is a CRAMER!

No reason to give him up. The family is wealthy.

Starr will toy with the idea, and reconnect with Marcie who she was once quite close to (when Marcie was her teacher, and when she babysat Tommy not knowing he was "Sam", her brother) And Marcie will think about it ... until she gets pregnant on her own.

Just speculating here :D

• Members

Isn't Starr still in her first trimester? No way of knowing the fetus's sex without performing a rather dangerous amnio.

I said "HIM" just because I'm a little tired of all this "Cramer Women" bullshit.

• Members

It really is up to starr tho, and the child woudlnt be in foster home if she gave it to Marcie & Michael. Dorian would without doubt flip her lid tho, lol. does she know yet?

And money isnt everything. Tho the home would be filled with love - if todd wasnt around.

• Members

I have no idea what is like in the US, but here, if the grandmother especially, or any other family member, is willing to take the child of a minor mother who doesn't want it, they will get first consideration. The idea being that it eliminates possible disappointment with prospective adoptive parents, and of course the child, down the road. The laws may vary in the US, but I believe the philosphy is the same, keep the kid with some kind of family. Blair took in Sam. I can't see her letting her own grandchild go to someone outside of her own family. Starr's decision or not, I can see Blair beating her into submission over this one, keeping the kid in the family. It wouldn't be credible otherwise.

That doesn't mean Starr won't toy with the idea of giving it to Marcie.

• Members

I have tried to find the details but came up with nothing..

however i think that if starr wans to give it up she can. Blair can then try to adopt the baby but it does not just go directly to her. this also prov varies by state. also, if cole is listed on the BC then she cant give iy up without him saying ok.

id love to see her not want to have it, and him want it. thats rare, but it happens.

• Members

Todd may not have aimed for Starr to get knocked down the stairs, but his violence and anger DID IN FACT, cause him to knock her down the stairs. And why in the hell should've Cole been murdered?!! Cole DID NOT RAPE Starr. They willingly engaged in sexual intercourse----they had sex. Anyone taking up for Todd's violence and actions has gotta be a lot like Todd and think that violence is ok, if you didn't mean it. Anyone like Todd should NOT be around children or allowed to have children either.

Archived