OLTL: Starr's pregnancy speculation

• Members

Hey all. I was just watching YouTube clips of the Tommy/Sam saga and I had an idea. Does anyone think that Starr's going to give her baby to Marcie? That would be BRILLIANT. It would give Todd/Blair/Starr/Cole/Marcie/Michael/Marty/John story for years to come and would again give fans something to debate over for a long, long time. I HOPE that's where they are going with the story.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What happened to Starr was an accident. Unless Todd is dragging her through the house and beating her, or punching her in the face when she mouths off, IMO, Todd doesn't physically abuse his children.

Cole should have been murdered.

• Members

Yes, she's a freak especially after she held Viki at gunpoint and acted like a psycho. Marcie needs to stay FAR away from Todd and his family. Adopting his grandchild is only opening herself up for a world of trouble and it isnt healthy for her

• Members

Abuse is a lot more than beating her in the face. and yes it was tech an accident - but it could had been avoided had todd not been a raging [!@#$%^&*] who didnt care about anyone exept himself. the fact that he ddint care after, was that an accident?

And why? Because hes in love with his girlfriend? Because they had sex and liked it? I mean.. it far from a crime like say... gang rape? murder?

Archived