OLTL: Discussion for the week June 2-6

• Members

Karen Witter was awesome and one of the best recasts ever. Krista Tesreau was fine, but they never did anything big with Tina during her stint.

But as Cheap21 says, Andrea Evans IS Tina, and this is going to rock! And LOVE that clip you posted with Tina and Maria!!!!!!

If anyone else was writing, I would see AE as just a stunt. But with RC at the helm, this is going to rock.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA. I actually loved all 3 Tinas. The character rocked either way. I didnt care which one of them played her, I just wanted her back in town a long time ago. We got REALLY, having AE, the first and best return bc years ago, I didnt think it would ever happen. Now all I need is for John Loprieno to return as Cord bc he and Tina are my absolute favorites. I will be in soap heaven if that were to happen. For now, Im just going to enjoy the hell out of Tina

• Members

the late 80s was such a funny time for OLTL. It was beyond campy. Some of that stuff may look ridiculous now but it was pure fun back then. The show ha high drama but mixxed it with some camp and didnt always take itself so seriously. I loved OLTL in the 80s

• Members

The Tina timeline:

Andrea Evans (1978 to 1981, 1985 to January 1990)

Nancy Frangione (1980; temporary)

Kelli Maroney (1984 to 1985)

Marsha Clark (1985)

Karen Witter (May 10th 1990 to February 14th 1994)

Krista Tesreau (July 6th 1994 to June 12th 1996; September 1996; January 21st to 24th 1997)

• Members

Right....and Cord is Clint's son and Bo's nephew.

That makes Sarah related to:

Clint

Bo

Jessica

Natalie

Bree

Matthew

Todd

Viki

Starr

Jack

Sam

Kevin

Joey

Zane

Asa

Renee (by her marriage to Asa)

David (of course no one knows this yet)

and of course.....Cord, Tina, and CJ

Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

• Members

That clip with Tina & Maria is so hilarious. Maria is like the Wicked Witch of the West: "I'm MELLLLLLLLLLLLLTING!"

And Andrea Evans = :wub: If Cord is not coming back, wonder if they are going to try for Tina & David again.

• Members

LOL! I wouldn't be surprised but here's another one for the cause.

Jared could have just as easily gone over the railing through the skylight when Nash punched him. Just a thought. And there was far more intent for bodily harm in Nash's punch than in Jared's actions.

• Members

Also, Sarah Roberts is named after Sarah Buchanan, who was Bo's presumed dead wife at the time of Sarah R's birth. I will always remember the scene when Tina handed baby Sarah to Bo and told her that she was named for his dead wife.

Archived