AMC: SOD Scoops

• Members

Thanks to Betty at SOC

Tad is in a coma, ready to die, when Dixie reminds him that his daughters (Kathy/Kate, Jenny) need him. As Tad regains consciousness, Adam tells Tad that Julia's daughter, Kathy, is his biological child, Kate. Tad is overjoyed & gratefully shakes Adam's hand. Krystal & JR, however, are not so forgiving when they realize how long Adam has kept this secret.

Dixie will make another appearance to help her family.

Executive producer Julie Hanon Carruthers shares that a long-term return for Dixie is not in their plans. ABC Daytime President Brian Frons was "surprised" when he learned (via focus groups) that viewers wanted Tad reunited w/ Kate(given how much time has lapsed).

GL has Cady McClain (Dixie) on their wish list should the show decide to recast the role of Harley.

On 6/9, JR rescues Babe...6/10, Angie worries that Jesse will become PV's new chief of police...

Zach is pushed to his breaking point by Kendall...Babe finds herself in danger...Greenlee drowns her sorrows w/ Jake...

A viewer wishes that Greg's visit to PV had been longer.

Uh damn I knew Frons was clueless, but this is effing ridiculous

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It took a freaking focus group to tell Frons that fans want Tad to get his kid back?

I bet it takes a focus group to tell him if he needs to go to the crapper!

If Jesse is up for COP does that me Derek FINALLY got himself FIRED?

In a world of DUMB soap cops Derek is the DUMBEST of them all , yes even DUMBER that GH's Mac!

• Members

Is he for real? Tad/Dixie fans have been waiting for years to have one or both parents bond with a son or daughter. Of course viewers want him to be reunited with Kate.

Freaking idiot

We can only hope. Derek is such a piss poor example of a man with a badge. I could not trust him to find a stolen library book ;)

Ugh! Robert Iger is a class act and I don't want that sleaze Frons having any embarassing pictures of him. That would be blasphemy

Wash your mouth out, Angie! ;)

Archived