AMC: Friday, May 16, 2008

• Members

Kate Hall is amazing!

I loved todays episode! :)

Angie/Jesse=:wub: They are always amazing together! :)

Erica/Jackson scenes were good. I loved their conversation

Cassandra/Rob, Dixie/Ada, Colby/JR/Stuart scenes were very good!

The only FF scenes were Greenlee/Adian, and Kendall/Ryan.

On a side note wheres Zach?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the Jack/Erica, Angie/Jesse and Tad/Jake scenes.

GhostDixie pushing Adam around and trying to smother him came off as cheesy to me.

B&E must be behind the rewrite that Ryan never actually had a vasectomy. I don't know the statistics, but I do know that sometimes vasectomies don't take and that they can be reversed, but instead of a logical explanation of how Ryan became fertile again we're supposed to believe that the doctor never performed the procedure?!?! What did he do, make an incision and then just sew it back up?

I didn't bother watching Greenlee/Aiden.

• Members

Ryan never having a vasectomy is stupid bc he and Annie talked about having children. He was going to have it reversed anyway. The only thing I got from this was that Annie was going to try and purposely get pregnant so she can make Ryan fall in love with her and her new baby, thus further destroying her. Or even worse, have him and Greenlee have a ONS falling her inevitable breakup with Aidan, only to find out Madden lied about her not being able to get pregnant and she gets a WTD storyline since they've made such a big deal about her not wanting kids. Wouldnt expect anything less from these hacks

Archived