ATWT: April 29th

• Members

I think Noelle Beck is an excellent actress and I've always liked her work back to her days on Loving. I think they're trying to thrust Lily back into the storyline too quickly, however, and that's giving some people an instant excuse to hate the new Lily.

Done correctly, this could be a serviceable story. I'd say good, but the Carly/Jack contingent is going to be honked off by this. If done badly, Susan Batten's stint as Connor and the fan response is going to look really, really good compared to nuLily.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wednesday doesn't deserve it's own thread. Other than seeing Bob and Kim, it's a total snoozefest.

I think it's officially past time to put down the horror that is Paul and Meg. It's not even that they didn't have chemistry, it's that the writing for them is completely horrid, and the actors can't manage to find a way to make it work on any level.

• Members

I agree PJ and it's too bad really. Because in the beginning Paul and Meg had great chemistry. But the writers have killed this story and are masaquering Paul. I mean Roger Howarth shouldn't even have to go over his lines. "HMMM let me see, find Meg, beg and grovel, promise to change, and skulk home." Same thing every day. Enough Already!!

• Members

I didnt think the show was that bad. Peter Brash wrote it. The whole I am Tarzan you are Jane with Paul and Meg is overkill. I dont care for them at all. I once did at the very beginning. But the writers have ruined yet another story. Great to see Bob and Kim. Matt and Casey have so much sexual chemistry. :D:P

• Members

I started out really liking Meg. But the character has been so lost in her own hypocrisy for so long, there's nothing left to play with her and Paul. She j.u.s.t. got done telling Paul that there was practically no hope for them for the hundredth time in the past six months, then she runs right back to him, BARGES into his home, and gets upset he's making out with teeny-bopper Sophie? After marrying and bedding Craig repeatedly? Really??? And then she does exactly what Paul did...runs to her newest-bestest friend of THREE weeks, Mike.

At least when Carjack does this bitterness thing, they've got years of history to work off of.

• Members

You know I love Mikey :D. But damned if I wasn't envious that Paul at least owns his anger. (The cryin', beggin' thing...not too much..) Jack is so passive-aggressive, it's driving me insane. Jack continually hides behind "the kids" and what he says their needs are.

• Members

Oh, I totally see where Carly saying she's "done" with him hurts him. I even felt all those times he kept telling Carly he was moving on with Katie hurt him...it was like he was trying to convince himself as well as Carly that it was actually over this time. What frustates me is that it's taking so long for Jack to admit to anything. He started to when Carly was sick...then he totally shut down when he found out she'd lied. And that was almost six months ago. :(

Archived