Ryan's Hope Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

We first heard Clem was gone was after many weeks of him not being seen -- Pat and Bucky having lunch at Lem's, talking about Bucky moving back to Boston, and they casually threw in a line that Clem had moved to Tucson (they did not give any reason why he moved there)

Edited by safe

• Members

Who played Pat's first Nancy? This was a one time appearance by this actress in September of 1975. Pat introduced her as Nancy Phelps and that she was a nurse in Urology--months earlier they had spent a weekend together in Vermont. She danced (letting down her hair and taking off her shoes) with Bucky at Ryan's and that made Faith feel uncomfortable.

Years ago I had asked on an old RH forum -- but nobody could name her.

RHactress_zpsb841092d.jpg

RHactress1_zpse0089476.jpg

RHactress2_zpsae29ee87.jpg

Edited by safe

• Members

Someone sent me this and asked me why TheSquirrelygirl (who has uploaded most of the 1- 470 episodes) had her RH 398 episode on YouTube blocked.

I told her I have no idea what WWE contents could be on this particular video -- maybe some commercial airing during the show?

This video contains content from the WWE, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

• Members

Always happy to provide a smile. Ilene sure was (and is) tiny but what a scrapper. I think my favorite fight scene she had was with Cali Timmons when Delia and Maggie were fighting over the Coleridge jewels (Delia had stolen the real gems with glass). They were about to really get into it when Roger's butler came in and simply carried Maggie out of the room!! LOL