AMC: New Medianet Pictures Week of 5/5

• Members

Let's compare KWAK.

She knew Bianca's baby was alive right away and changed the test results and tried everyway to Keep Bianca away from "Bess" once Babe foundout KWAK talked Babe into keeping the baby and pauuled stunt after stunt so the truth wouldn't comeout.

Then she begged Bianca to spare Babe and promised to do the whole 10 year sentence ,with a moth of going to jail she puled another scram to get out.

She then pulled another Baby type switch on Tad (Who has it coming because she knew for Months about Miranda and did nothing.

KWAK is worse than Babe because (OLd Babe anyway) was a rather simple minded girl who was taught by her Mother to use Men for Money.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I agree that what Babe & KWAK did was really bad, NO mother deserves to believe their child is dead(plus Babe turned around and let JR believe his son was DEAD)

I don't agree that their crimes have been 100% whitewashed, cause at least it's referenced. With Greenlee it was actually REWRITTEN that she did NOT cause Spike's deafness, especially after that point was shoved down our throats ad nauseum for 6 months straight

• Members

Babe I think told Ritchie about it not to long ago....... And there was alot of repentance by Babe, Jamie and even Krystal last summer too.

Greenlee has only really repented when forced too LOL.

Annie remembers what Greenlee did, in fact she seems to be the only one calling her out on it. I imagine she will probably use it to her advantage too, and tell Ryan just what his former wife has done.

• Members

I doubt Greenlee and Aidan will make it down the aisle. A) They have 0 chemistry B) I think Aidan is going missing for a while C) I can see a huge wedding day reveal about th affair that will send Greens over the deep end.

Plus, isn't that some Karma for Greens. She spoiled Jack and Erica's wedding in 2002, and now this news can very well spoil hers.

Archived