AMC: New Medianet Pictures Week of 5/5

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Angie and Jesse are not legally married so they are going to re-marry (that is why Greg Nelson returns around May 20) so it's two separate weddings. I guess Angie and Greenlee just happen to be at the bridal dress shop at the same time with their Matrons of Honor (Krystal and Kendall). You know, soap opera coinky dink.

• Members

Its still a hard toss up for me as to who is more of a criminal. Babe, who didn't knowingly steal a child, just decided to keep it, after she found out about the switch. At least she finally did admit what she did was wrong.....

Greenlee, steals a child when the mother is in pre-mature labor, and then crashes the car and almost kills the child..

meh if you ask me they are both going to hell :lol:

Babe and Greenlee should be BFF's

• Members

Babe is worse because Kendall always knew Spike was alive ,Babe let her "BFF" think her daughter and only reason for living after the rape was dead for all most year all the while throwing the kid in her face.

Babe/KWAK/David also engaged in a HUGE coverup.

Not saying Meanlee is scum (She did steal Miranda's Fusion stock) Babe just bigger scum!

Babe or KWAK have NEVER admitted what they did was wrong and has NEVER said if everything being the same they wouldn't do the samething agian.

• Members

She sure as HECK did HARM to Bianca she nearly drove her insane with grief.

For almost a yearIn Bianca's heart mind and soul her daughter was dead Kendall NEVER had to endure that PAIN!

Well she did because losing Miranda allso caused kendall and Erica to lose there minds!

Miranda was dead for almost year you can't campare that with the Spike deal AT ALL!

• Members

Greenlee decides her friends kid is hers right after seeing her possibly losing her unborn child. This is 18 months removed from the fertility clinic fiasco and with Kendall going out of her way to be a friend to her.

Babe (we were comparing Krystal, Greenlee though initially) doesn't find out that the child she's been raising is her friend's not so dead child until 2 months after the fact. She's also hit at the very moment with the knowledge that it's her child that died.

Greenlee's actions end up nearly killing both of Kendall's children. One child loses an organ and is deaf (until it's whitewashed away), the other is barely two pounds when born.

Bianca believes her child is dead for 7-8 months longer than necessary because Babe wants to save her marriage.

Yeah, I think they both have a seat waiting for them in hell like Adam said. And ohhh I like Babelee as BFF, it would solve a few big issues I have with this show - those issues being Babinky, Kenlee, Grach being BFF.

• Members

Great post Angela :)

Both are bad, but at least Miranda wasn't maimed like poor Spikey, and at least Babe's crime wasn't completely whitewashed like Greenlee's

LOL Adam at times I swear Greenlee & Babe are twins separated at birth or Greenlee is a long lost CareyHo or something.

Archived