Days Headwriter Blog

• Members

Why? I mean, I think he really is a great guy, but his judgement was sort of... Faulty. I'm sorry that he won't write for daytime anymore, but who knows? People should write about their experience, but the way they do it matters a lot.

Isn't she a part of that same daytime problem?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I wasn't talking about Casiello. I was taking back the part about Dena not following in his footsteps.

TC's got nothin' to do with this. I just enjoy watching Dena given enough rope... and hanging herself. It's bound to happen sooner or later.

• Members

LOL you are too funny.

But this is such a cheap shot to get buzz thinking they could make her look better by having her tell us about her personal life. She sounds like she has a busy family life and cares about them. But it isn't going to change my opinion of her storylines on the show. There are people that you can get along with, but they might not be the greatest at their jobs.

• Members

I think this is clearly a PR move from Corday & company, but they underestimate the intelligence of viewers. I can admire Dena Higley for her commitment to her family and think she's a good mom and still hate her as a HW for DAYS. One has nothing to do with the other. You can be the most wonderful person in the world and still suck at your job.

• Members

Rakesh,

Do NOT tell me that you're "Blue Boy"?

As for DENA--she's doing fine.

The ratings are up and fans are sending

mad THANK YOU mail to NBC.

Just wait until Stefano wakes up and kicks the SH*T out of the Vitali family.

Talk about a Year-long build up to a MAJOR climax.

GOD is it going to be awesome!

The Vitali's think they're ALL THAT. Tony and EJ are turning into softies.

But...just...you...wait.

STEFANO. THE AWAKENING. :P

• Members

I think she sounds like a good mother and a really good person. I think online soap blogs are stupid. She probably thinks that people who are so caught up in soaps that they post on web sites are a bit over the edge.

You know folks, very very very few people pay as much attention to insider soap gossip as the folks on this board. If you mentioned Dena's name to people who watch DOOL every day, I think probably about 2.6 million of them would not recognize it. I don't think they have this hate for an individual because they don't like what that person did three years ago to DOOL or what they did to OLTL.

• Members

It would not even last ten minutes due to all the negative comments that she would get sent her way! :lol:

Although I would like to see a blog of hers where she discusses what was going on in her mind when she dreamt up the unabortion story...as well as to tell us her experience of smoking drugs during that creative nonsense ;)

• Members

I see someone else is still unemployed. Honey, I think your best shot for a job would be to marry Dena yourself in some sort of same sex union. She seems to reward familial ties with job opportunities and of course, Writer's Guild fraud.

As for the blog itself, wow what a bad, bad idea for DOOL. She is one of the single most hated HWs in daytime, and this will change nothing and may in fact exacerbate things. I remember when someone at least posing as one of her daughters used to run around Youtube trolling and yelling at anybody who hated her mother's work. That only made things worse for Higs.

Archived