Days Headwriter Blog

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A YEAR LONG BUILD?!?!?!

So this Vitali nonsense goes on until April of 2009?

Somehow, I doubt TPTB know what they're doing three months from now, never mind a year from now.

Just when I thought it was safe to sign on to SON again...

*sigh

• Members

This is her way of once again bringing in characters that only she wants to write for. If it does drag out for a year, imagine what Days' ratings are going to look like. You already hear the grumbling from some that the show is getting boring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Her blog is on a days.com site, so it's disappointing that she doesn't talk about DAYS that much.

Sometimes it's good to tell us about your personal life, but sometimes, we don't need to know things. I'm sure CK enjoyed his mother telling everyone he got a "F" and we didn't need to know this: "I cornered my son in the back door of the Student Center during break. And there, in front of all his friends, I let him have it with both barrels. Not my proudest moment." Yeah.......... :blink:

Tru dat!

• Members

Well, if her blogs are any indication of her soap writing skills, we're in for a very boring time. I'm a little anxious about Ali James comment. Being a Lucas fan, I hope we don't get an EJ/Sami pairing rammed down our throats again. I truly wanted to give Higley the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not liking too much of Days these days. Miss a day and you miss nothing.

• Members

Know who I want to write a blog? Ron Carlivati.....I wanna get inside his head and live there for a week. RC is love....worked with Dena and turned her [!@#$%^&*] into magic :wub:

Archived