Days Headwriter Blog

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've got to give her credit for putting herself out there, what with all the Days controversy surrounding her hiring.

And you've got to admire her as a mother. Sounds like she's got a lot going on.

Not sure of the purpose otherwise. She doesn't really talk about Days, or really about her writing all that much. Is this just Days looking for some good PR?

• Members

I don't think this is going to work the way they hoped.

I can say one thing though, Tom Casiello (who is absolutely adorable btw :wub: ) started a new trend. Can you imagine McTavish starting a blog too? Or better yet....GUZA?!! OMG!

• Members

Well, she sounds like a good mother and I actually liked reading about her family. Not too many people would adopt a child with disabilities like her youngest daughter, and on top of that they already have a child with some sort of autism. Tough.

Hope she'll write something about DAYS in the future though.

• Members

Yeah, because that's a good idea. Let's follow in the footsteps of a guy who's flat out admitted his career is dead in the water because of all of this.

How about gaining fans by TELLING A GOOD STORY? This whole PR problem could be so easily solved if she wrote a long story that BLEW US ALL OUT OF THE WATER! Oh wait... because that's not possible.

ETA: That came out wrong. My only point was that if Corday and Days want to regain the audience's trust, BLOGGING is not going to do it.

• Members

You know what? I take it back.

FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS, DENA! Write all the stuff you're not supposed to say! Be honest with the fans, tell them about the insane amount of bullsh!t going on in daytime today!

And then maybe you'll get tossed out the way he was, and we'll get someone in that HW position who knows what they're doing.

Archived