Y&R: May Sweeps

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

to be honest, i have no idea. shes just a char i cant stand. it has nothing to do with her being a bell or anything like that, because i don't hate LLB, i actually really like her (just not as an actress... as a person and as a store owner...).

Cricket i actually found to be all cute and fun and awesome. Christine i found whinny annoying and pathetic. tho she did give my Paul more screentime so...

• Members

Pet peeves.

1. Jim is alive. After all the hard work of reuniting him with his long-lost daughter he just disappeared. Maybe Chris is with him now?

2. Cricket is an ABBOTT. John _promised_ he would take care of her (as Rebecca lay dying). So, it would have been easy to pop her into the Abbott clan. (So too, Danny and Gina and DANIEL are CHANCELLORS...in the sense that Kay joined them all to her conceptual family when she married Rex. Daniel and Kay should have scenes together, esp. now that Daniel is dating Kay's new conceptual daughter [like Nikki before her] Amber).

3. Cricket could also have a family, of sorts, if her best friend Nina were on canvas. Since Nina is Phillip IV's mom, they could all tie into the Chancellor extended clan.

So, though she has few BLOOD ties, Cricket could easily be integrated into the canvas.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Apr 22 2008, 06:27 PM)
Where are Tricia Cast, David Tom, Ashley Bashioum, Eileen Davidson, Victoria Rowell, Lauralee Bell Adrianne Leon, etc.?

Tricia Cast, David Tom, Victoria Rowell, Lauralee Bell... By all means, bring 'em back! :)

Rachel Kimsey was a much better Mac than Ashley Bashioum

I want Eileen Davidson to stay on B&B

Adrianne Leon... YUCK. We already have a perfectly good Colleen in Tammin Sursok.

• Members

I agree. add a new Lily or bringing back DS to that :D

I couldnt agree more.

I wouldnt mind both her and LK being on both shows actually. Why not let them have a jet setting lifestyle?

Adrianne Leon was perfection in this role because she had amazing father/daughter chem with Don Diamont, she had cruves and a body - much like her mother Traci has, and always had an issue with back in the day. She also ozzed both romantic chem and sexual chem with various men on the show. TS, who i loved on her other show just does not work. Im not saying shes a bad actress because i dont think she is, but she IS a miscast.

• Members

Yes to Cast, Tom, Rowell and Bell.

Yes to Kimsey, but not as Mac. Bashioum was Mac...much less polished, which was right for the character. I liked Kimsey, but she was wrong for the role of a former homeless kid.

I saw Kimsey on Heroes this year, playing a sexy villainess. She was AMAZING. That would be a surprisingly good role for her. Maybe she can come back as a bad girl...Victor's NEXT girlfriend :-).

The idea of having some characters on two shows (Ashley, Felicia) is very intriguing to me. Lauren could do the same in the other direction.

Because I have problems with B&B...what about expanding Y&R to 90 minutes, and incorporating the best B&B actors...having an "LA wing" of Y&R. (I'm only partly joking).

I miss Leon...a lot. I grew to like her, especially her chemistry with Rikaart. They seemed like two wounded souls who could heal each other. She was intense and sexy to me.

Archived