As Katie's World Turns.....Enough Stop the Madness!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just sickening. I know everyone gets their time when they've got story, but two solid weeks of Katie's dithering over d*ck is more than enough. The way she acted today? It won't even be three months before she's flucking Mike's brains out. This is exactly the way she acted when she married Henry, when she loved Mike. And when she saw Simon after marrying Mike. With a little of the desperation to be "happy" when she married Jack. Trust me, that's not a good combination.

Yeah...how unbelivable was Ethan's Big Day Out? Yeah, toddler can get into trouble. But I'm really supposed to believe he managed to get into the elevator AND emergency stopped the elevator all on his own?

On one hand, I felt bad for Sophie who's suddenly getting babies shoved at her morning, noon and night. OTOH, I don't care that much about her pain. And she's really a snooze with Aaron. At least Chris made her smile. I think.

Color me pissed Barbara got "moved in" to Fairwinds, without seeing CZP at all. GMAFB.

Sigh...at least tomorrow's previews included Carjack. Being infuriated with Jack is better than pitying the rest of Oakdale's men as they jockey for positions in line to worship Medusa....oops, I mean Katie.

• Members

:lol: Your unbridled hate of Katie is beyond hilarious to me at times! :lol:

As far as Babs moving into Fairwinds...umm....can we say "lack of continuity"? Babs refused to live there after the whole "Craig burned me so I hate the world and wear black all the time" incident. She saw it as a painful reminder of too many old ghosts.

Sofie is beyond unnecessary. Sometimes, I think the only reason TPTB brought her and Chris back to the show was for the sole purpose of pairing them with Alison and Aaron respectively, hoping to postpone an Aarson reunion for as long as humanly possible. <_< But ITA with you about the "babies being shoved" statement. Of course no one ever knows they've triggered her grief until she starts running away....*eyeroll* [/end sarcasm]

• Members

Well, Kim continues to be FUBARed in service of all things Katie. Mike and Margo have a point...Katie is acting crazy. And wouldn't it be nice if Katie actually told Brad she loved him, instead of everyone around her? She doesn't deserve Brad.

Glad to hear Carly's opening Metro again. As a Carjacker, I'm sorry to see them at each other's throats like this. But I continue to hope it leads to something better. I loved the kids today...

LOL...I guess I see how these location shoots are going to go. Note to TPTB...it defeats the purpose of being "outdoors", if it's "outdoors" all at the same spot.

• Members

Well I for one think we need a little Katie break in between days at least. It wouldn't be so bad about Katie if the story wasn't completely repetitive which makes it very redundant most of the time. It's hard to root for Bratie when Katie is acting like she doesnt know what she wants and is still confused. All though today was a nice surprise in her telling Mike it's over. All though the line, "I'm supposed to dump my fiance for a guy that can't even answer that question" was a bad one. She shouldn't even be asking Mike anything. And don't even get me started that we are supposed to believe Mike wants Katie back now. I loved the way Mike left Oakdale. When he looked Katie in the eye and said I can't be second to Simon and I can't do this anymore. Now were supposed to believe this same guy would come back to Oakdale, after mailing divorce papers and no contact for over a year, and want Katie back. This storyline is really, really bad. We should be concentrating on making us believe that Katie really wants to be with Brad and that she realizes she loves him. So far they are not showing us that.

And can I just say I loved Carly today. I was yelling you go girl at the television set like a mad woman... :lol: I love the new Carly or should I say the old Carly :wub: This is the woman that we want to see. Not a grovelling begging Carly, but a sorry about your luck Jack Carly. Poor Jack looked like he didn't know what hit him!! Loved the kids today too. Especially Parker telling Jack the way he see's things. Very interesting.

And I almost forgot, I'm really sick of Margo telling Jack he needs to fix Katie....enough of that.

• Members

You are what hack writers and hack producers are looking for. What are you smokin?? Katie has been on way more than Carly this year. Its obvious Jean P. is back with her hack pen.

Well ATWT doesnt have balance as of late. Way too much Katie again which tells me Jean and Co. are back writing this [!@#$%^&*]!!

HI PJ...read my above post....Looks like the hack is back!!! The writing is all over the wall.

Archived