As Katie's World Turns.....Enough Stop the Madness!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will say this and this is coming from a CarJack fan....beyond tired of seeing Carly and Jack in yet another tiresome story of "Will they get together/won't they get together; either do it already or let the ship sail...

Katie and Brad? The minute they put Meg and Mike together, Katie will come galloping to get him back; while Paul plots, schemes and whines to Sophie (why the HELL is she still in Oakdale?) as to why Mike is gonna pay for stealing his Meg away, while Brad will be pouring his soul out to Henry and Vienna...Different Snyder, same story....

Luke and Noah? Ugh...that storyline was muffed up the minute they wrote over and over about how this was going to be a true love story for Luke...

• Members

I still like the angst of Carly and Jack. If it wasnt for them the show would truly be non viewing for me now.

What happened to the balance of the show?? The show is back now to Katie....24/7. I dont care for Brad and Katie. Katie is a non issue with me. I dont care about her.

Luke and Noah....eh...sigh.....I dont even miss them when they are not on. My fascination with them has fluttered. I still want Luke to go back to Kevin. A big deal was made about no kissing....and we still have no kissing and the same one day a week eppy. They may have a story. A terrible one at that but there airtime with the storyline is the same or even less. TPTB say they are taking this storyline slow to tell it right. Well they aint fooling anyone with that bullshit. That is not the reason. We all know it.

• Members

Well I loved the wedding today. Henry was hilarious! Even Jack looked like he was having a hard time keeping a straight face. And can Brad be any sweeter. Even Katie was likeable today. Finally felt like she was really serious about Brad. Hoping these two have some fun together before they start with the problems.

I liked Carly and Holden today as well. And really felt for Lily. You can see she's just torn up about wanting to mourn Dusty and not hurt Holden's feelings at the same time. Looking forward to the dinner party. Bring on the Carjack angst....I love it.

• Members

Yeah, I've read them but I'm hoping in the "they still love each other " quote that means she won't do anything totally stupid. Although when it comes to Carjack for some reason she just loves to piss me off... :D

I'm hoping she comes to her senses and doesn't alienate everyone from this show.

• Members

Did I mention I hated the Wedding from Hell? Yes...an entire hour of Katie dithering among the gaggle of her men after YEARS of doing it is EXACTLY what I wanted to see. :rolleyes:

The thing about Carly and Holden is...if I could TRUST that JP has a point to their sudden "friendship" other than a random bed-bop to complicate the Snyder family's dynamic, I would welcome Carly finally getting some outright support in dealing with Jack. The woman is due, FCOL. (Even Brad, scamp that he is, took his shots at her when he felt like it.) I actually like JH more than most, and Lord knows Holden could actually use some support too.

But the voice in my head reminds me that the Carjack endgame always seems to take a back seat to what out of work actor needs a paycheck (Brown, Leyden) what behind the scenes drama is going on (Byrne's exit, a maternity leave) or just the need to redeem characters (Katie, Katie, Katie...) TPTB ruined with either of the former scenarios. After TWO FRIGGIN' YEARS of this crap, when does it become about fixing their relationship? At least Carly's worked for her forgiveness. Jack just continues to wither away in his own indecisiveness.

Friday...eh. Other than Emily's complete return to b!tchdom, nothing really compelling.

And ditto on the break from Katie. THANK GOD.

Archived