• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Halfway done Season 6 again.

Lisa Rinna is truly the MVP of this season. I totally forgot how great she was. Lisa's chemistry with Thomas and Heather light up every scene. I loved the scene when Amanda trips, after learning to walk after the helicopter crash, and Taylor is trying to pick her up and suggests that Amanda has gained weight.

Craig's exit was so rushed.

Linden Ashby can't act to save his life. He's got the same facial expressions with a monotone voice to go with it. Run Megan Run!

• Members

I loved Rinna as Taylor, though I will admit they definitely made her a cartoon in season 6, much like they started making Sydney a cartoon half-way through season 4. Taylor was originally a street-savvy force to be reckoned with when she arrived in season 5, but they made her completely delusional with an almost child-like mentality in season 6.

• Members

I actually like Rinna in the more comedic villain role.

LOL at this one scene. Amanda and Sam are getting ready for Amanda to walk down the aisle and in comes Taylor.

Taylor, "Amanda, I brought you something old"

Amanda, "What is it?"

Taylor, "It's an old wedding photo of me and Kyle."

This Kyle/Christine storyline is really dull and starting to bring the season down.

I am liking Billy & Jennifer together.

• Members

Finally, finished all of Season 6.

Not the greatest, but much better than I first remembered.

Taylor and the Billy/Sam/Jennifer/Jeff storylines were my favorite. God, I hate Sam with a passion. I wanted Jennifer to rip a new whole in the b.itch when she tried to attack her for sleeping with Billy.

Rob Estes and Kyle suck and brings poor Heather Locklear and Amanda down.

• Members

I hated how MP 2.0 ruined their ending. Not that I needed to have them together but they should have explaiend what happened even if it was in passing. I cant beleive there was NO reference to her baby at all. It was if her final season on MP didnt happen. I cant even remember if she had any scenes with Michael or not

• Members

Agreed.

I pretend like MP 2.0 didn't happen. It certainly doesn't count in my eyes. Sydney being alive? Michael acting as if he had some attraction and a soft spot for Sydney when she was brought into the E.R.? Amanda back from faking her death and no mention of it? Michael having a grown son, and we don't know who the mama is, and if we know the mama then that means they did some serious rapid-aging. Jane being a manipulative bitch who STILL cannot outsmart her opponent? Jo now pessimistic about life? Plus, Amanda talking like a grandma? (bad cosmetic surgery Miss Locklear, tsk tsk)

And they didn't even bother to have the Melrose courtyard building look remotely similar to the original. Nope, in my mind, all that crap happened in a parallel universe. smile.png

Edited by Gray Bunny