AMC: TV Guide Spoilers about Jake's return

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep JHC spoke when McTavish was gone or on her way out....hoping this is a sign once again. I have my thoughts on who an ideal writing team would be. As for Jake, I hope they use Goldin and Jake and not backburner the character once they run out of things for him to do. Something tells me that TPTB will test the waters with chemistry between RB And RPG, and make them a bump in the Rylee redux road. Ultimately I would like to see them test the chemistry between MCE and RPG...Jake and Annie might have good chemistry and be interesting with one another. Since he and Ryan already have some animosity over Gillian, how would Ryass feel about Jake raising his daughter if Annie and Jake got together......could be interesting

• Members

Dixie and Jake...? I don't know, do they have a history?

It seems if they're going the Ryan/Greenlee route (although Aidan/Greens should be together, imo.) - what now, Jake/Greens? This is going to be interesting.

• Members

Dixie and Jake were always just good friends. Dixie actually was easily annoyed by Jake when he was "Joey." She thought he was immature, but loved him as a brother.

When Dixie came home the next time, there was very little relationship. Dixie was actually very close to Gillian when she was married to Jake. I think Gillian and Dix became close because of Dixie's work with the Andrassy Foundation at the Hospital, and their shared experience of being a Martin wife.

Archived