Days: Week of April 7 thru April 11

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great show today..Nice mix of many different stories: John/Marlena, Nicole's return, Chloe's problem with the consulate, and Sami and EJ...Nicole was once again hilarious today, and had some fantastic lines..Loved when Phillip told her he wanted to talk about her, and Nicole said "aww my favorite subject"..Sami and Nicole's first run-in was also fun to watch and i saw some sparks between EJ and Nicole..

John and Marlena rocked today..Loved the flashbacks, nice walk down memory lane..And i liked the end with John hoping Marlena would accept this new version of himself and Marlena still hoping to get the old John back...

Also nice to see more talk about Brady today, and Chloe having some problems..I'm really looking forward to seeing this characters tomorrow..

• Members

Ava had one of her goons at the hospital and he snapped a picture of Stephanie on his cell phone. However, there was no explanation of how Ava knew Stephanie existed or why Ava continues to believe Hope is Kayla, since Stephanie has been spending most of her time with her mom at the hospital. The only explanation I can come up with is that Ava had a spy stationed at the hospital for some reason and he found out about Stephanie; when he took the picture, Steph and Roman were discussing Kayla being "missing" from her room and I guess he didn't hear the whole story and thought they were discussing Kayla being gone instead of just leaving her hospital room. None of it really makes sense.

• Members

Today has been the PERFECT Sole day. Ive sat with a smile throughout all their scenes and I love the history lessons we're getting from them both.

Nicole's comments about the kids were hilarious.

Uh..this is my first time seeing Nu-Mickey and wow..he's young..and from New York?

• Members

Sami and Nicole were much better today. Their timing has improved and Ali seemed more natural; not as awkward. It's probably taking her some time to get used to playing the old Sami again. Loved her throwing the drink at Nicole and her "die, bitch, die" glares. John and Marlena were fun today, too; I love nuJohn's dry sense of humor. The downer today was Max and Stephanie; I kept trying to FF them but unfortunately I was watching live!

Archived