Days: Week of April 7 thru April 11

• Members

Sami and Nicole rocked today..love seeing Sami's bitchy side again and i laughed when she threw the drink of Nicole..But my favorite part was Nicole asking Sami to explain exactly how her twins have different fathers...and calling Sami a slut..So funny..and i'm glad the paternity mess was poked fun at today by Nicole..Also nice seeing Mickey and Maggie in the background..Maggie looks great and its nice seeing her on more often and i'm really warming up to nu-mickey..

John and Marlena were also very cute today..Loved when John complimented her at the end...And Linden Ashbey is still a hottie..I'm glad we got an actor like him for this small role..

Stephanie and Max of course brought the episode down..Obviously i can't stand them as a couple..But if they are going to get so much airtime, can they at least be doing something interesting..i'm tired of Stephanie being worried about Max being overworked..

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You probably missed it but there was scene when they were standing up at the bar and sat back down at the table. They didn't actually show the scene when they got up, only when they walked back to their table. When they both sat back down again, they switched seats.

• Administrator

I think DAYS is missing a huge opportunity to break up John and Marlena (of course not "breaking up their love"). This is a perfect chance for John to want a divorce from Marlena. John's goal should be about business and building his empire, but he can't do that with Marlena by his side. Also, whenever he spends more time with Marlena, he's afraid of the old John returning, so that's why he doesn't want to be around her and why he wants a divorce. Have John hook up with somebody dangerous and bad, somebody new-John would be attracted to. Then at some party or a ball, John sees Marlena in this beautiful dress and he "notices" her for the first time again. Play the temptation, play the seduction, play the romance. Of course John is trying as hard as he can to fight this. Have a John's new woman (a new character played by a name-actress) become Marlena's rival, she's not going to give him up that easily.

I want something like that. I want them broken up and then watch them slowly (years) come back to each other.

I'm not enjoying J/M together. There's no conflict, there's no battle, there's no longing, there's not angst, there's no passion.

• Members

What's been up with Roman lately? Josh Taylor's been reading his lines in an even-more-than-usual robotic voice. It sounds like someone is piecing his dialogue together from clips used in old shows. I can barely understand him when he's in normal voice, this makes it ten times worse.

It cracked me up when Kayla called him from the hospital room and he said "Oh, I'll stop by, I was coming there to see Bo anyway." I wanted her to say "Well, thanks a lot. I'm in the hospital too, were you planning on visiting me, too, or were you waiting for an invite?"

I'm a huge Knots Landing fan, so I'm thrilled to see Marion Patrick Mackenzie (Kevin Dobson) getting more work. His Mickey is deciedly younger and feistier than the last two actors, but he has a certain spark with Suzanne Rogers. Hopefully that will lead to them getting an actual storyline.

• Administrator

I knew that this kidnapping storyline was bad timing. Do we really expect a pregnant Kayla (who's been told numerous times to stay in bed because she hasn't been having a good pregnancy so far) and Bo (who just had major surgery and can barely walk) try to go and save Steve/Hope? In my best George Oscar Bluth II impression: "COME ON!!!!"

• Members

See. There you all go.

Don't you know that you are puttig WAY too much common sense into this?

Damn!

Now straighten up! Just watch whatever [!@#$%^&*] they put on-screen, and accept it as fact.

And now.......we return you to your regularly scheduled horseshit, already in progress......

• Members

Yep. I find the whole story to be a total snooze. I love Dee and Marlena, and when John was "killed," it could have been a new start for Marlena. In fact it was a new start for her. But then it was over before it had a chance to really get staeted. And I'm glad Drake is enjoying his story, but it's painful watching him as "Jawn." He's a not a good actor, the story doesn't make any sense, and now i have to FF through Marlena. ugh.

Archived