EW Confirms Dena Higley is DAYS' Official New Head Writer

• Members

LOL! you guys won't believe this...

In the new SOD, Corday PRAISES Dena Higley and says that he's glad that the show has a female head writer. Um, was he this glad the last time she drove the show into the pits and he had to fire her?

And get this, I'll wrap this around spoiler tags to not spoil anything for anyone.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know why they hate her and what she did. I just so fervently hope that the Guild punishes her big time! But without any proof, I don't think there's much they can do. My question was rather: which people (those people Toups talked to) at other soaps other than DOOL and OLTL hate her? I presume it's - everyone.

And this whole "give Dena a chance" is really annoying - all she will do is shove DOOL into the ground.

• Members

THAT'S the big story?!

Most of us guessed that when word broke Arianne was coming back.

Even if Days does get picked up, I guarantee you she'll run it into the ground by the end of 2009.

And Corday has built a career out of blowing smoke up the press's collective asses. I'm surprised the article wasn't called The Plan to Save... blah, blah, blah. Forget it. We've all typed it too many times to bother again.

• Members

Higley's 'big story' has me salivating for more! Um...not. I'm sorry but the last thing DAYS needs is ANOTHER quad, especially when the most interesting one they had in years was systematically destructed by Higley when she decided she didnt want Shawn and Belle, the children of the show's biggest supercouples, on the show anymore. I mean WTF, are you kididng me?! I'm still really bitter about that and to add insult to injury I thought at the very least the show would do a Nicole/Philip/Chloe/nuBrady quad, which could at least be semi interesting but now what are Philip and Chloe going to do?

Seriously, get Higley as far away from DAYS as possible. I dont know how anyone at DAYS thought this would be a good idea considering how she practically destroyed the show the last time, not to mention what she did to OLTL. Ugh, I think Corday WANTS the show to be cancelled or something.

Archived